I love her none

Jacobs prov

I stumbled in to my bed. Me and Sammy had a big fight. I know that I have get my head out of my butt. But I love Bella but I also love Sammy. She's my imprint. What happenes if I don't see her will I die? Thoughts swearled around in my head. I finally got to sleep. The next morning I got up to my alarm clock. I got up and went out side. I went and stripped and turned into a wolf. I could hear the whole pack. I started running towards them. My mind flashed back to the fight.

"Did you really do that Jake?" Embry asked.

"Yes." I found them all in a circle.

"You should have never imprinted on Sammy!" Paul said.

"You think I wanted this?"

"Stop Jacob!" Paul snarled.

"You are going to hurt her!"

"You think I want to hurt her!"

"I'm just saying if she comes to me in tears because of you I will hurt you! Got it?!"

"Enough!"

Samantha prov

"He didn't!" Leah said.

"Yes he did!" I was still mad but hanging out with Leah made me calm down a little.

"I'm sorry Sammy."

"Never mind about me. Let's find you a man!"

"No Sammy. Not with what happened after Sam."

"I know but I'll find you someone!" Just this morning we started talking about it. Just then Sue came in.

"Harry's had a heart attack." Her voice creaked.

"Leah your fathers dead." Leah looked around like it couldn't be true. Tears came falling out. She looked over to me and put her head on my shoulder and cried. Sue left in tears too. I rubbed her back.

"Sammy I got to get to get out of here."

"Ok. Let's go to the cliffs." She nodded and we went there. We sat up there. The wind went and lifted my hair up and blow it behind me.

"Sammy is it ok to cry?"

"Yes. It is."

"When is the last time you cried."

"After the fight."

"I'm sorry I asked." She said sadly.

"No it's ok. When my grandma died I would go to the place that me and her hung out at and cry tell my head pounded."

"Does it get better?"

"I would like to tell you it does get better, but not really. You always have a hole there."

"I miss him so much."

"I now. It hurts." We both sat there tears running down our faces.

"Its not fair!" She yelled shaking. She stood up and went backwards a bit. I turned and looked to see her clothes ripping and her changing in to a wolf. Her face looked frightened.

"Leah. Leah. It's ok. You have to calm down. We got to get to Sam." She shook her head no. "I know but he is the only one that can help you." I led her down to the house.

***

I pulled into my drive way. Bella's truck was here but no lights were turned on. Odd but I didn't care anymore. I went in and hung my keys and stepped out of my boots. I went and started turning lights on. I turned on the kitchen light. "Ahh!" I screamed because there stood Jake. "What the hell Jake? You scared me."

"Sorry but umm... Bella left."

"Left to go where?"

"Let's go sit down?"

"Sure." I had been on my feet all day so it felt good to get get off of them. "Ok start at the beginning."

"First I just want to say sorry about last night."

"Jake I don't want to talk about it." My voice was firm.

"Ok. So Bella went cliff diving."

"By herself?"

"Yes."

"Of course she did."

"Soo.. She almost died but I saved her than we got here and this Cullen girl took her away to save Edward." I sighed and layed my head on the back of the couch. My sister was an idiot.

"Thanks Jake. I'm hungry. What about you?"

"Sure?"

"I'll make pancakes and we can talk." I wondered into the kitchen and made pancakes.

"Jake they are ready." He came and we ate. Once we were done I asked the question that was in my heart. "Do you still love Bella? Honestly Jake I needed to know."

"Sammy, I don't love her anymore." My eyes lit up.

"Jake really?" I felt tears coming on.

"Yes." I got up and hugged him. His arms wrapped around me. For the first time in a long time I felt safe. He smelled like the woods.