Epilogue

I woke up to being jumped on. "Mom!"

"Mommy get up!" My 10 year old and 5 year old yelled at me.

"Ok. Ok I'm up." I said laughing.

"Who sent you?"

"Daddy, and Tate!" Bailey my youngest at 5 said. She looked mostly like me. But she had her dads green eyes. All my kids had russet skin. Bailey had a lighter russet  skin tone then her brothers.

"I see."

"Dad said to come down breakfast is ready." My second oldest was JJ. JJ stood for Jacob Junior. While pregnant with him Jake had convinced  me of that name. Which had turned out right. He looked like Jake. He even had his father's personality.

"Ok I'm coming." I said climbing out of bed bed following them down stairs. As I turned into the kitchen I was wrapped in a hug from Jake.

"Good morning Beautiful."

"Morning handsome." I said kissing him.

"Happy Birthday."

"Thanks."

"Ya happy birthday mom." Tate said. Tate was 16. He had brown hair with highlights of blond. He had just phased a couple of months back. Seth was now alpha so I knew that he would be taken care of.

"Thanks." I said as I kissed the top of his head then sat   down as Jake handed me breakfast.

"I know you don't really like your birthday but Emily and Rose and Alice planned you a party." I sighed with a roll of my eyes.

"Of course they did."

"They said you only turn 41 once and then giggled." He said.

"Mommy aren't you excited?" JJ  asked.

"Yes baby I am." After getting everybody ready we were off.

"What are you thinking?" Jake asked me as I stared off.

"Wondering how big this thing is going to be."" He grabbed my hand and wove our fingers together. We had gotten to Emily's house. Cars were parked every where. Jake parked and we all got out and started towards the house. It was a rare sunny day here. The sun felt good on my skin.  As soon as we hit the yard everybody yelled "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks guys." I felt like the whole tribe was here including the Cullens. One by one all my friends came over and wished me a happy birthday. I grabbed a drink and went to a quiet spot looking over everyone.

All my kids played with all the other kids. Jake talked with Seth.  Sam and Emily had 5 kids. 3 being girls and 2 being boys. The boys had also shifted. Jared and Kim had 2 with another one on its way. All born were girls. Kim had told me that this one was a boy. They were very happy about that. Paul and Rachael had 4 kids. 3 were boys with 1 girl. Leah and Nick had a baby girl this year. She was a miracle baby. Seth and Nessie just got married. Nessie had been full grown by the time she reached 7.  The rest of the Cullens were happy.  The only people that were missing was Charlie and Billy. Charlie had died a about 4 years ago. While Billy had passed 2 years ago. Pulling me out of my thoughts was a warm hug.

"You know it's your party you shouldn't be hiding in the corner."

"I'm not in the corner! I was just watching everybody." He let out a chuckle.

"I'm so happy that our life went just the way we wanted it."

"Yes because I wanted to fight vampires, losse you for a while, get my bones crush, and change into a wolf." He said as  I laughed.

"Ok so maybe not quite the way we wanted. But it's all good now."

"Yes it is. And I wouldn't change it for the world."

"Me either."

A/N This brings us to the end of Jacob and Samantha's story. Thank you for all the votes and comments. It means a lot to me. I hope you all have enjoyed reading Samantha's story.