good news

The timer on my phone went off. I ran and turned it off. I closed my eyes while I picked up the plastic. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. 2 lines. Positive. I felt tears come out. I'm pregnant. I couldn't belive it! It's been a year and a half since we've been married. We had been trying with no such luck till know. "I need to go see Carslie. See if it is right." I said thinking out load. It was good thing that Jake was out on protrol. I really wanted to surprise him. My phone started ringing.

(Alice in bold Samantha is italics)
Hello?
Hey come on over we are all set up!
For....
To see the baby
Ok I'll be right over thanks!
Yep!

We hung up. I got a paper and pen and wrote a note to Jake since he never carried his phone around. The note said, "hey baby. Hope you had a good protrol. I went over to the Cullens to see Bella and Nessie. Love you."

I put it right where he would see it. I hoped in my truck and started the drive over there.  As soon as I got there Rose was there.

"Hey Rose."

"Hey Sam. Come on I'll  lead you to the room." I slid out if my truck and followed her. The room where we ended up was a white color. With a hospital bed. Carslie was in the room.

"Hey Sam. How are we feeling today?"

"I'm doing good hope I have a baby in me." I chuckled.

"We all hope so too. If you could just hop up on the table. Rose could you leave?"

"Actually could she stay?" Rose's face lit up.

"If you would like."  Alice came in too.

"Could i be here?" "Yes. Of course." Bella was out hunting or I would have had her in here too.

"Ok lay back and pull your shirt up." I did as instructed. "Ok this gel will be cold just warning you." I nodded he put some on and ooo  boy was he right it was freezing! He got the wand and started spreading the gel. Alice and Rose came closer one on each side of my head. Carslie pointed at the screen. "And there's your baby!" My heart leaped with joy. He printed a photo and handed it to me.

"Thank you so much. Um but don't say anything to anybody let me tell Jake first." They told me they wouldn't say anything. I thanked them and left. I went to a cute little baby store at a little town by forks. I went in. I looked around for a little bit before I found one that I wanted. It was a little onesie that said your going to be a daddy written on the front.

"Is this all?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't know?"

"Nope not yet."

"Do you want me to put it in a box and wrap it?"

"Yes please." I slid into my truck and drive home. I pulled my shoes off and but the present behind my back. I went into the kitchen. Jake was  tending to something  on the stove with his back turned to me. He was in sweat pants with out a shirt. I put the gift on the counter. I went and wrapped my arms around him putting my head to the side and up against his back.

"Hey babe. Did you have a good time?" He asked turning around and wrapping me in a hug.

" Ya. How did your protrol go?" Jake was alpha now. Sam stopped shifting since he and Emily had their first daughter.

"Same as always." He said. I got on my tip toes and kissed him.

"I'm sorry it was so boring but I got you a present!"

"Really?"

"Yep!" I said turning a getting the box. I pulled my phone out to record him while he opened it. He tore the paper off and opened the box. He held up the onesie. "Aww Sammy you shouldn't have. It was a nice thought but it won't fit." He said holding up to his chest looking at the size differents. I couldn't help but laugh. "Im serious Sammy!" He wined.

"Did you look at the front?" I asked still laughing. He turned it. He read it in his head once and then out loud. His eyes brows scrunch together in deep thought. Soon a smile broke through his face.

"Really Sammy? Your...."

"Yes. I'm pregnant." I said pulling the picture out of my pocket and handed it to him. He looked at it for a minute. He then grabbed me in a hug spinning me around as he kissed me.

"I can't belive it!"

"Belive it because soon they will be here." He laughed and pulled my close.