a year and a half later

I stood looking into the mirror. I had on a red dress. With my cap and gown on over it and on top of my head. "You look beautiful babe." I turned to see Jake leaning up on the door frame. 

"Thanks. You don't think it's to much do you?"  

"No. Never." He had cut his hair and beard off. I was glad because I didn't  really like it. He came over and kissed me. "Come on love time to go." I grabbed his hand as we made our way down the stairs. Click click. I heard the camera go off.

"I can't belive my baby's graduating." Dad said e8th tears in his eyes.  I went over and gave him a hug. "Jake can you take a picture of us?"

"Sure."

                                               ****

I throw my cap up into the air. Jake ran up. He picked me up and spun me. "Should I be calling you Doctor Sammy?"

"No. I'm not even the vet I just help the vet." I said as he put me down.

"Want to ride with me over to Sam's?"

"Sure." He took my hand and walked me over to the rabbit.

"My lady." He said opening the door for me.

"Thanks."  He got in and we started towards Sam's. I hummed a long softly along with the radio while drumming my fingers on my legs. He pulled off to  the side of the rode. "What are you doing? We aren't at Sams."

"I know just trust me." I took a breath.

"Ok." He helped me out of the car. I soon realized we were on the beach. "Hang on Jake." We stopped and I took my shoes off.

"Ok we are almost there, but you need to close your eyes." I closed my eyes. Jake's hands went over them.

"Don't let me fall!" I said letting out a chuckle.

"I won't. Ok open." I opened my eyes.  Sitting on the beach was a table with candles and plates, forks, and spoons. Light were strung up where they could be. "You did this for me?"

"Yes. Come on." He pulled my chair out and slid me back under the table.

"What do you have up your sleave Jacob Black?"

"Me?"

"No Bob that's here too. Yes you!"

"Nothing I just wanted to surprise you."  He clapped his hands.  Out stumbled Paul, Embry, and Quil. They all were in suits. Paul had his hair slicked down. I laughed.

"You clean up nice guys." I said barley getting out due to laughing. The boys all dressed up sent me a dirty look.

"Hello we are Paul, Embry, sand Quil we will be your servers tonight."

"Here is your menus."

"What can we get you started?" I opened the menu. There was water, and spaghetti  written down. I could help but chuckle.

"I'll get water and spaghetti  please."

"I'll have the same."

"Coming right up." They left.

"What did that coast you?"

"A 20 for each." He laughed. We talked until the food came. I dug right in. Graduating makes you hungry. We ate and talked for a bit.

"Ok Sammy the real reason I took you out here is well...." He got out of his chair, pulled out a box and got down on one knee. My hands went to my mouth and gasped. He opened the box. "I know we have had our ups and downs. But when you were gone I really thought a lot about what you mean to me. I know that I had been an ass to you. But I love you so much and I can't bear the thought of losing you again. So Samantha Grace Swan will you make me the happiest wolf and man alive and be my wife."

"Yes! Yes!" He took my hand and slipped the ring on my fingers. I grabbed him and put his lips to mine. Flash went off to cameras. I looked up to see the whole wolf pack.

"You all knew?"

"Of course we did! Nothing is secret!" Emily came over and gave me a hug.

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for reading my book. It means a lot to me. The top one is her ring. Thanks again!

 Thanks again!