here comes goodbye

I woke up in a chair. How did I get here? I looked around the room. There were pictures of Me and Jake, Jake with his family and the pack that I had ran off and gave to him. I was in Jacobs room.

"I didn't know you could be so selfish." I looked toward Jake that was watching me.

"What do you mean?"

"Just because Bella pushed you a little doesn't mean you have to  faint and get attention."

"You really thought I fainted for the hell of it. No I had a huge anxiety attack.  Over you!"

"Ooo please. You didn't."

"Ok fine don't rember all the times that you calmed  me down so I could breath. Let's talk about you and Bella." I was out of the chair by this time.

"What about me and Bella?"

"You kissed her again."

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did Jake my friends don't keep anything from me!" Both our tempers were rising.

"I'm tired of the bull crap. Tell me the truth!"

"Fine I did kiss her ok?! Are you happy?"

"No I'm not stinken happy! I'm tried of trying to compete with her."

"Than stop trying! I've never loved you! I've just wanted Bella! But this stupid imprint! Just go away Samantha! I don't like you." My breath hitched in my throat. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"Fine I hope you have fun getting pick second to a vampire. Because she doesn't love you!" I hissed through my teeth. I ran out of the house.

"Sammy?" Someone called out. I didn't stop. I ran to my truck and got in. I high tailed it out of there. I parked my truck by the side of the road. Far enough that it wouldn't get hit. I throw my phone in the passenger seat got out and locked the door. I headed toward the bar. Once I got there I made it rain. It fell hard and fast. Know the wolf's couldn't track me or people couldn't follow my foot prints. I let my self in and started up the jukebox. It didn't help me though. It just keeped reminding me. I sat outside in the rain. Pretty soon I started feeling numb. Good I thought. All I wanted was for the pain to go away.

Paul's prov

"Do you think she's alright?" We had all over heard the argument. It would take Sammy a long time to let Jake back in her life if she even did.

"I'm going to call Charlie. See if she went home." Rain was pouring down like there was no tomorrow.

"Hello Cheif Swan."

"Hello Charlie quick question did Samantha come home?"

"No she said she was with you guys. Why?!" Panic laced his voice. My panic rose up. 

"She left about almost 2 hours ago."

"Let me get back to you son. See if she will answer her phone." He hung up. A minute later he called me back.

"She won't answer. I'm getting a search party together."

"Ok. I'll have some friends look for her too."

"Ok call me if you find her."

"Yes sir."  I hung up.

"So?" Leah asked.

"We got to find her." They all nodded and took off. I prayed and took off too.

Charlie prov

I had maybe the whole town looking for Sam. If she was anything like me if she didn't want to be found she wouldn't be found. And that worried me half to death. 

"Chief the rain is washing any evidence of her."

"There has to be something!" My little girl out there god knows where.

  Paul's prov

We ran searching for anything.

"I found her truck!" I told everyone. I peered into the truck. No Sammy. But her phone was there. "She has to be around here some where. She can't just disappear off the face of the earth. We had to find her.

Samantha prov

Numb. Was all I felt sitting out there in the rain. It felt good. No feelings. I know I would be sicker than a dog but at this moment I didn't care. My clothes stuck to me as well as my hair.  "Grandma?" I heard a voice. I turned and looked out in the woods. My little self and my grandma.

"This is a special place. For me and you. Once I pass than it all became yours."

"But grandma you won't die." Young me said. I was so innocent, pure. Never known the danger of having your heart broken. Of putting your heart out for grabs.  Grandma smiled.

"You so pure Sammy don't let any one take that." The picture faded. I missed my grandma so much. She was the one who raised me along side my dad. Another picture came. Young Jake and me.

"Jake will you always love me?" We were sitting on our hill.

"I will always love you Sammy." I smiled at him and he smiled back. How wrong you were little Jake. Very wrong indeed. The picture faded. Then the next one came. Paul.

"Sammy? Oo Sammy is that you?" His voice cracked. I don't remember this happening in my life but ooo well. "Sammy we thought you were gone." A heat came over me. Suddenly I was flying.

"I'm going to go to sleep." I told the dream Paul.

"No Sammy you keep your eyes open!" He yelled at me. I didn't listen. My eyes slowly closed. A darkness took me over.