Florida part 2

As Bella sat with mom I went and walked down the beach. I snapped some photos. I would edit them later, than sale them. I found people pay some big money for them. I was that my hobbies was coming in use to make some extra cash.  I keeped walking along the beach when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey Sammy!"

"Hey Jake!  How's it going?"

"It's going good but there is a bit of a problem."

"What kind of problem?"

"Well we've had this red leech running around. Know anything about her? She keeps coming back. We chase her she comes back." Red hair keeped going through my mind.

"Victoria." I whispered.

"Who?"

"Victoria the Cullens and me killed her mate. She's coming for Bella."

"Hey, hey don't worry we are going to get rid of her."

"Ok talk to you later."

"Bye." I hung up. Edward knew that why he wanted Bella out of town. I stomped up to the house. Edward was sitting talking to Phil. "Edward can I talk to you please." He nodded and we went up to the room.

"I know you can read my mind, so I'm I right?"

"Yes."

"Ugh. You made me come here!" He looked down. I grabbed sketch book and went back outside. I sketched the waves. Flying home was just as bad as flying out. We landed. I grabbed my bags and ran outside. The rain felt so good on my face. The clouds were in the sky and I couldn't be more happy about being home!
A/N kind of short sorry. So some drama coming up