𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❛❛ state your name ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seonghwa waits for the carriage to arrive. the least excited for the arrival of this woman he was bound to married.

he stands outside the patio after one of his companions, kang yeosang, had announced that the carriage was already on sight.

he thinks of what he can do to the stranger if ever the rumors his other companion, choi san, had told him was true.

they dare fool me with an imposter? didnt want to let down the king huh, now instead of sending their daughter, they send a different person in her place.

he scoffs, crossing his arms as his feet tapped on the stone path impatiently.

the carriage stops just in front of him, the coach bowing towards him but never meeting his eyes.

seonghwa waits for a moment, getting much more impatient as they woman inside doesnt step out.

she stays in her chair, looking out the window and sees the black haired general outside, foot tapping on the floor with his face unreadable.

she contemplates whether she should go out now, hand reaching for the door when she stops short, remembering haewon's instructions.

"once you arrive there. you need to wait patiently for general park to open the carriage door for you. you need to act like the daughter of a nobleman, and a daughter of a nobleman should act proper with a man to open the door for her"

she hesitantly retracts her gloved hand back and placed them neatly by her lap.

seonghwa rolls his eyes as he unwillingly walks his way towards the carriage and opens the door.

he looks at her coldly, offering her his hand as she places her first heeled feet on the ground, followed by the other.

seonghwa's look on her doesn't waver as he feels her hand trembling against his.

as both her feet landed onto the pavement, she looks up and stares at the general through her headpiece, placing both her hands to her sides as seonghwa scoffs once again.

the taller takes his free hand as he pulls the headpiece off, revealing the brown haired girl; her long locks breaking free from the bun and flows down onto her back.

the man gives an icy look, watching at the girl brings her head down from the sudden action.

her heart was pounding in her chest as she stares at the stone pathway below, she uses her right hand to brush her disheveled hair out of her face as she stares at the young general with teary eyes.

"so it was true" he said, voice void of any emotion "they send an imposter like you and thought i was stupid enough to believe"

he brings a pocket knife out from his belt, twisting and clinking it before pointing the tip below her chin. she stares at it, her body shaking.