𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

❛❛ of course not now ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"oh. my. god"

yeosang stared at the couple back and forth, his mouth hanging wide at the sight of the two.

"you two did it, didnt you?" he makes a sound "im glad my room was far away from both you"

jongho was clapping his hands "little seonghwa or jiyeol! we're going to be uncles" he fakes a cry, wiping away an invisible tear.

san shoves the two boys away, glaring at them "that is none of your business. so stop prying on them and start making breakfast"

the blonde pushes his brother towards the stove with one hand whilst he uses his other to push the brunette towards the counters.

the couple had already expected the trio to tease— specifically jongho and yeosang.

seonghwa had only shrugged when she said that, saying: "let them tease, as if im not yet used to it"

well jiyeol obviously wasnt, that was why she was glad that the blonde had intervene before the two boys could manage to tease them more.

jiyeol smiles at the housekeeper gratefully as seonghwa takes a sit with a chuckle.

san leaves the couple be, helping the two boys prepare their breakfast as he starts mixing up some batter.

the raven haired props himself on his elbow, facing the girl with a smile. jiyeol could see the pure emotion in his eyes, letting his guard completely down whenever she was there.

the starlight haired couldnt help ponder over the youngest's statement.

little seonghwa or little jiyeol.

children.

they were no where near ready to start a family nor does she know whether seonghwa even wanted to have them.

she was contented with what they have right now, but starting a family... she had never really thought about it until know.

seonghwa reaches forward and tucks her silvery-white hair behind her ear.

"what are you thinking about?"

jiyeol looks down momentarily "do you... want children?"

she was a little hesitant to ask, but knowing that seonghwa is her husband, the question would be brought up at some point.

the general slowly brings his hand down, eyes searching her's. he lets it rest on top of her hand, his finger drawing circles above it.

"of course" he answers "but obviously not right now"