𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

❛❛ you traitors! ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

it has already been a couple of days since the general had left for his mission, and things around the manor had resumed as usual.

seonghwa was constantly lingering around her mind and it made the starlight haired miss him more.

she was holding on to his promise to come back, but knowing that the general had gone through much more dangerous missions and a war at that... she didn't have to worry much.

i should feel worried for those who get on his bad side instead...

jiyeol chuckles to herself as she continues what she was doing.

everyday since the raven haired had left, she busied herself with painting or drawing. san had quickly visited uncle chul's shop when he and his brother went to the market, picking up a ton of canvases for her to use.

she had sadly used them all up, and the sketchbook she had was almost filled with random drawings here and there.

now she was currently in the garden, the trio with her as they watched her plant a small seedling to a pot.

"what plant is that?" jongho squats beside her, gently poking the small leaf of the said plant. jiyeol playfully swats his hand away, resulting for the younger boy to pout.

"you'll find out once it starts to bloom"

san laughs at his brother, earning him a glare from the latter as he dusts off his hands, stretching his back as he too, finished tending a few shrubberies.

yeosang was somewhere near, watering the plants with a hose, carefully swaying the tip to avoid drowning the greenery with water.

an idea suddenly comes over his mind, plastering a rather evil smirk on his face as he directs the tip of the hose towards the youngest.

jongho breathes heavily as water drips from his hair, his clothes getting drenched from the cold liquid.

"kang yeosang!" the boy shouts, wiping back his hair as it sticks to his eyes and forehead.

jiyeol fortunately flinched back, avoiding the brunette's sudden attack as she laughs loudly, san clapping beside her in satisfaction.

"good job yeo—"

yeosang was almost hysterical as he redirects the hose once again and sprays the blonde with water as well.

"and you said you were the most normal one!" san glares at him as the brothers make their way towards the culprit, hands ready to grab the makeshift weapon as yeosang starts running around.

jiyeol tries her best to avoid the trio as she carefully picks up the pot with the seedling, carrying it towards the door of the library.

she quickly enters as she places the pot down near the window, checking whether the seedling would be able to catch its much needed sunlight.