𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

❛❛ rude ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

san had led her down a series of hallways, the walls were bare and grey; no pictures of some sort, unlike the chai's manor where almost every wall had a picture of their family.

the flooring was a beautiful white marble and the windows were open with its white lace curtains tied off to the side-- letting the sunlight enter the gloomy house.

the blonde man was making small talk with her, instantly making jiyeol like him. his personality was very warm and welcoming, completely contrasting the general's.

he'd ask about her life before, to which she'll only answer with a sad smile. shrugging she said "my life isnt very interesting" san didnt push the topic since he didnt want to make her uncomfortable on the first day.

they reach a bedroom door soon. san opened it with one hand as he uses his other hand to motion her inside.

her mouth dropped in awe. the room was very spacious, the walls bare white and the floor was a nice nude beige. her bed had white sheets and pillows with a light brown fur blanket spread across it. her cabinets were a dark oakwood as well as the rest of her furniture.

"i possibly couldn't be sleeping here" she said as san walks pass her and opens up the curtains inside, letting the sunlight enter.

she hesitantly takes a seat on the bed, the mattress soft beneath her.

the boy leans on the table by the side, crossing his arms as he lets the sunlight bathe him.

he looked angelic, well.. ironic because he did save her earlier.

"the door over there leads to the bathroom. we left a couple of basic clothes for you in the closet, we'll be going out to town to buy you some of your necessities but for now, please bear with what we can offer" he bows, slightly apologetic.

jiyeol waves her hands frantically in front of her, her head shaking as her brown locks bounced against her shoulders "you dont need to! this is already so much more than what i get before"

san chuckles but ignores her protest "as you can see, your room is very bland. we didnt know what you would be liking.. so that's why we're giving you the liberty to decorate your own room"

she tilts her head to the side, a sudden thought popping onto her mind "me and the general arent going to share the same room?" she questions innocently.

the blonde smirks "do you want to sleep with him?" she blushes vigorously as she realized what the housekeeper was trying to imply.

"no!" she says immediately as the boy laughs.

"speaking of seonghwa, what did he tell you?" she quickly tries to hide the look of shock on her face.

he called him seonghwa.. but they are friends.