𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

❛❛ what happened? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seonghwa heaves a sigh, a smile on his face as the manor comes into view. the early afternoon sun greets him from behind the clouds, bright and welcoming.

his cut was already plastered down with a bandaid— this was the most uninjured he has been in any raid or expedition.

but he was nervous for the tiny scratch. the raven haired was sure that he was going to get a mouthful from his wife, and of course he had to withstand it... jiyeol couldnt stay mad at him for too long.

more than his nervousness, he was undoubtedly excited— he gets to be reunited with his love.

seonghwa had missed the starlight haired so much and he couldn't wait to pepper her with kisses.

the carriage stops in the front, seonghwa dismounting it as he mutters a small thank you. the coach seemed surprised, but bows slightly in acknowledgement.

he hears the vehicle leave the premises of his manor, the raven haired turning to face the entrance once it was out of sight.

he hurriedly walks towards the double doors, resting his hands on the handles as he sighs.

seonghwa opens it, eyes landing on the familiar foyer— the table with the chandelier on top as well as the stairs behind it.

everything was in the way it was... but the general couldnt help feel something was wrong.

it was quiet.

too quiet for the manor.

the trio's voices was nowhere to be heard and he was expecting for them to come running towards the entrance as soon as they heard the carriage.

dread bubbles in his stomach as he heads to the living room, his ears picking up a faint sound.

grunting.

he quickly dashes towards it, taking out his dagger off its sheath.

"seonghwa—" san abruptly turns towards him, face littered with cuts as the blonde's arm was covered with blood.

beside san was his brother.

jongho laid unconscious, blood on his head as his body sprawled limply on the floor.

seonghwa turns his head in panic to the side when he hears something, legs instantly moving towards one of the corridors.

he spots the brunette, the latter pressing his stomach firmly as blood coats his shirt.

seonghwa tears a part of his uniform, kneeling towards yeosang as he presses the piece of cloth "seonghwa?"

the boy's voice was weak as he tries to heave himself up to lean on the wall. the general assists him, worry etched on his face.