𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

❛❛ stop being stubborn, jiyeol... ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the duo leaves the cafe, bidding wooyoung and soojin goodbye as soon as the starlight haired had finished her drink.

"do we have blueberries at home?" she asked as they finally make their way to uncle chul's shop.

san turns to her with a quirked brow "but you just had a blueberry drink"

jiyeol shrugs "been craving them lately"

the blonde suddenly stops in his tracks, eyes turning wide at her statement. the familiar shop was just a couple of steps away, the painting of the women already in their view.

the girl turns to him in confusion, brows furrowed "what? the shop's just right there"

"are you pregnant???" san lets out, his teeth nervously chewing on his lower lip at the possibility.

if she's pregnant then seonghwa's going to be a father and if hwa's a father then we'll be uncles? oh aurora—

jiyeol's laugh snaps him out of his thoughts "im not pregnant, san. the drink was just really good and i was hoping if we could make it at home"

san eyes her skeptically, his gaze unconsciously lowering down to her stomach before locking eyes with her once again.

the starlight haired scoffs "you're overthinking" she moves closer towards the boy and held his hand "let's go"

jiyeol pulls the blonde with her.

today has been such a weirdly good day and that drink she had at 201 was just an addition to why she was in a good mood.

she had met the girl wooyoung was pursuing and she instantly liked her— soojin was a fun person to be with and she understood why wooyoung had formed a deep liking for the said girl; she was amazing.

the familiar over head bell chimes, signalling their arrival at the shop.

yeonjun was behind the counter this time, counting some coins he had received from a previous transaction.

the burgundy haired looked up, face beaming as he spots the two.

"you're back!" he greets, standing from where he was to give the duo a hug.

"are you here to pick up some more supplies?" yeonjun asked as san gives him a small tap at the back.

jiyeol shakes her head, her silvery-white locks bouncing a bit "nope. we just stopped by to visit uncle chul"

the burgundy's mouth formed an 'o' as his index finger pointed up "well, he's upstairs—"

their heads shot up as they hear a loud thud from the floor above, the two friends locking eyes momentarily before yeonjun starts dashing towards the door.