Chapter Sixteen

Ashton

Saying that it's the best sex I had so far is an understatement. I never knew that sex can be this good until I fucked Harper Silva. She fucks with no inhibitions and commands what she wants. She knows her body, and she treats it well.

I get up to prepare our spicy ramen because that round of sex made us hungry. When I get back to the room, I find Harper lying face down, her ass out in the world for me to see. I want to lick that ass.

"Stop parading your ass like that or we'll save this spicy ramen for later."

Harper laughs as she adjusts herself in the bed. She sits up, taking the cup of spicy ramen from me.

"Sorry, I'm hungry," she says.

Point taken. "Well, I'm hungry, too."

We sit in silence for a minute. I watch her blow out the hot air from her spicy ramen and smile amusingly when she winces as the soup is still hot for her to sip. God, she is beautiful.

She looks at me and a puzzle forms across her face. "What?"

"Uh, nothing," I say almost immediately. "You know what, you can wait until the soup is not that hot for you."

"I know," she replies as she rests her cup noodle on the desk to her right. "So..."

"So..." I repeat, waiting for her to continue.

"How's the attraction thing? Is it still there?" she asks nonchalantly.

For once, I don't know what to say. I usually tell a girl after a one-night stand that that's just it. No more, no less. I make it clear that by morning, we'll be back to our normal lives as if nothing happened. We already get what we wanted, so there's nothing more to expect. This is the moment we will have that type conversation, but why I can't force myself to say that?

"I don't know. Maybe another round or two, I'll get the answer," I say, making it sound like a joke, because come on man, I'm not serious, right?

"You're such a perv. Wait, let me finish my ramen first."

I watch her as she downs her first cup of spicy ramen, wondering how to tell her that what we have now will not end tonight.

After our short ramen break, we fucked for three more times. Harper stays still beside me, probably too tired to move. I check if she's already asleep, but she isn't.

"You're like a vampire sipping all my energy." I say to start a conversation, because well, I want to talk instead of sleeping.

"Same goes for you. It's difficult to move. I'm sore."

"Sorry baby, you're too hot for me not to fuck over and over," I reply as I kiss her forehead. What the fuck am I doing?

Harper shifts to face me. A blush forms in her cheek and I reach out to touch it.

"How many girlfriends did you have, Ashton Price?" she asks. Usually, I find that question annoying. When chicks ask me that, I immediately retreat because that question is a surefire confirmation that they're after more than the sex. I didn't even answer that when Samantha asked me.

That's why I'm surprised at myself when I answered Harper's question. "I only had two girlfriends. One from high school, and the other one is Samantha. I had more hookups than relationships."

She nods as if what she heard is a confirmation of something that she has thought about me. I need to counter that. "How about you, Harper Silva? How many boyfriends did you have?"

"Well, don't judge me. I only had one boyfriend, back in high school. The rest are just dates which didn't work out, flings and hookups."

Okay, I didn't know she's a player.

"So you're a player, huh?" I blurt out.

"A player? No," she retorts. "I'm just picky with boyfriends. I date or hookup, and if I like the guy, we move to the next level. If not, it stops right there."

"So how about me?" I ask, before I can even stop myself.

"What about you?" She's confused. I'm confused, too, as to why am I acting like this.

"I don't know. Like, if we're on a date, are we moving to the next level?"

She stops, giving the question a serious thought. "This is just hypothetical, right?"

Hypothetical? I nod.

"Well, if you're my date, probably we'll move to the next level because the sex is great and you're not bad yourself. But again, that's if we're on a date, because we're not."

"About that..." I pause.

"What?" She looks at me, perplexed at the way I'm acting.

"I still want to fuck you, Harper. Can we not stop whatever this is tonight?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She asks, sounding more surprised than mad.

"Well, I don't know but the attraction is still there. Maybe if we do this more than a night?" I utter, sounding more like pleading.

"Are you shitting me?" It seems like she's about to laugh. Yeah, I'm funny.

"Well, I understand if you find this funny..."

"Are you asking me to hook up with you again?" This time, she sounds serious. I shrug and nod at the same time.

"You're funny, Ashton Price." As she says this, she gets out of bed and goes straight to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she's back with her clothes on.

"You're just too sexed out to even think straight, Ashton. I say we eat spicy ramen, sleep and continue with our lives like we used to the next day."

As she steps out of the room, I hear myself grunt.