Xu Qiang - 1.8

This was the time Wang Yong really missed Ye Ping so, when he saw her he was very happy, and when she announced that she was pregnant, Wang Yong was even happier. He realised that he loved Ye Ping and the pair hugged affectionately. Forgetting about the fiance who looked like she could kill.

They ignored everyone's questioning gaze as Wang Yong sweetly proposed to Ye Ping. The original Xu Qiang pushed Ye Ping away from Wang Yong and quickly started crying, saying that she loves him and he can't leave her. All she got was a kick from Wang Yong as he went to pick up his beloved.

Xu Qiang snorted at this part of the story, she definitely wasn't going to humiliate herself for a mediocre man. This event was a few weeks away, Xu Qiang calculated the times Wang Yong and Ye Ping have been together and estimated that Ye Ping is around 2-3 months pregnant.

Thinking of buying a dress, Xu Qiang left the bathroom and went shopping. She saw a few that she liked but nothing was good enough, so she left. As she was making her way to her car, she realised that King's Academy was not too far from here, because she saw some of their students walking around.

Xu Qiang smiled and started walking along the pathway close to the Academy. She, by chance, saw some platinum blonde hair at the corner and smiled. She continued walking, as if she never saw the boys. 

Xu Qiang was about to make a turn when she heard a numerous people shouting jiejie as they ran over.

The boys were so happy, finally seeing their jiejie again, they couldn't control themselves as they smiled at her and crushed her in a hug.

When they released her, she coughed for air and the boys nervously scratched their heads. All of them softly apologized, making Xu Qiang feel helpless. 

"Why are you guys outside? Shouldn't you be in class?" Xu Qiang asked, having a questioning smile on her face.

The boys became nervous because they were ditching class.

"We, um, were outside for a project." Li Cheng said fidgety.

"What's the project about?" Xu Qiang folded her arms and asked.

The boys looked at each other, trying to send some signals. 

Xu Qiang thought it was interesting watching everyone else's clueless face as Li Cheng desperately tried to make them understand.

"...What are you doing here?" He Shun said lowly.

"Why, you don't want me here?" Xu Qiang casually replied, smiling.

The boy's face gradually turned red as he muttered nothing and didn't speak anymore.

Xu Qiang looked at Li Cheng who was still trying to come up with an excuse and snickered. 

"It's alright guys, I know you're ditching class."

"Come on, let's go." Xu Qiang grabbed He Shun by his bag and started to walk inside the Academy.

He Shun started walking but he kept on staring at Xu Qiang weirdly. He took his bag out of her grip. Xu Qiang stopped walking and looked at him.

"...Please don't embarrass me. I'm respected around here."

Xu Qiang's lip twitched, and she started to walk in front of him.

"Are you guys coming or should I just go to the principal?"

The boys all quickly followed behind her as she asked them where they should be at this time. They told her their classes, confident that she would not know where they are.