Alena Wilson - 2.2

Alena browsed through the other memories that she had. She saw that the original host's personality was quite cold and unemotional.

She wondered how such a person fell in love so easily. Alena went to the bathroom to her face in the mirror.

Her face was pretty. Not earth-shattering pretty, just, pretty. Her features complimented each other and her hair framed her face quite well. When she smiled, her straight teeth dazzled in the light and gave a positive look to her.

Alena went out of the bathroom and someone who she could only assume was Archer. He was a handsome boy, around 17 years old. This would make Alena be 24 years old, like the last world.

"Alena!" Archer saw her and said.

"Hm?" Alena replied plainly.

"Come on, let's go home."

"Okay."

When growing up, Alena always made sure that Archer had a good life.  She tried her best to get him whatever he wanted when he was younger.

Archer knew what happened to his sister. The trauma was definitely left behind for him too. Over time he learned how much his sister did for him, so he became more mature and asked for less things.

Alena only studied till high school. She dropped out so that she could work without worries. Archer wanted to drop out too but, he didn't want to disappoint his sister.

In the end, his grades were terrible and he got into a lot of fights with other students, and he got expelled.

Alena only sighed when she heard about this. Since then, the two siblings live in a small apartment together.

When Alena and Archer reached their building, Alena silently inspected it.

It looks nice.

She walked in and went to their floor. Once she got to her apartment, she was pleasantly surprised. It was simple but neat.

Archer said that he was going to go to bed and Alena waved him away. She started talking to Arlo.

'Do I have to continue acting cold and aloof?'

'Yes you do, host. Archer has been with Alena all his life, he would be suspicious if your attitude suddenly changed.'

'True.'

...

The next day when Alena woke up, she sat on her bed. She had a dream about He Mingyu smiling at her.

I'm hallucinating.

She quite missed annoying He Mingyu. Alena went and wore a black long sleeve that was breathable and some grey sweatpants. The original host was always covered up.

The new Alena had no problems with this. She put her silky hair into a braid and got out of her room.

She went and made breakfast for both her and Archer.

'What part of the plot are we at right now?'

'Mia is already given to Sebastian. Today is Mia's first day in the mafia.'

'Alright.'

'Host, please be careful.'

'Why would you say that?'

'Mia is a very good fighter.'

'I thought that you would have more faith in me, Arlo.'

'I was just worried for you.'

'Okay, okay, I get it.'

Archer walked to the kitchen and saw some food in a plate. He thanked Alena and ate it quickly before rushing to go.

There was a big house where a lot of the members of the Blood Horns stay in. Archer wanted to move there but Alena denied.

So, Archer just spends most of his time there and Alena follows. Every year, in order to have some fun, the Blood Horns have a tournament to see who is the best fighter.

This was the tournament that made Mia famous. She liked to think that she wasn't a show off, but she was full of pride.

She fought with everyone, any chance she could get, in order to show people that she was better than them.

Even if she didn't realise it, she would suppress people with her skills and this became a bad thing for the other members because she also had Sebastian's support.

...

Alena and Archer reached the house. Archer had made a lot of friends in this mafia. He was in the younger population so he was treated like a kid.

But Archer didn't mind it, as long as he got money. The woman that was fighting with Alena yesterday came up to her.

"Alena! Hey." She said.

Alena was told from Arlo that this woman's name was May. He also said that Alena had more emotion around people that she knew, like Archer and May.

"Hey May." Alena replied.

"Are you going to participate in the tournament this year?"

"No. Why would I?" Alena said straightforwardly.

"Well, I'm going to fight in it this year."

"Good for you." Alena replied.

May started talking to Alena about how she would start training soon so that she's in shape for the fight when Sebastian entered the house.

This was Alena's first time seeing him, and this is the part where she fell in love. He stood there, his back tall and straight. He was very handsome, as expected, and his body proportions were beautifully made.

In some ways, Sebastian reminded Alena of He Mingyu. That same aloof and emotional less look in their eyes, the way they carried themselves, and their super imposing aura.

The aura around Sebastian was so thick, it could make people's knees tremble. Everyone in the house quietened down as they looked at their boss walk in with a girl on his left side and Finn on the right.

The girl was beautiful and she had more seductive features, like her feline shaped eyes which were made sharper with eyeliner, her plump lips covered in red lipstick, black curly hair falling to her waist, and the curves on her body accentuated by her outfit.

Now this is the type of earth-shattering pretty I was talking about.

This was Mia. She was glaring at Sebastian, thinking that she could make him scared. He didn't look at her the whole time.

"This is Mia and she is the newest member in the Blood Horns." Sebastian's deep voice sounded out to everyone.

After he said that he looked around and saw everyone with their heads slightly bowed. This was not voluntary, it just happened because of how scary Sebastian was.

He saw that only one woman didn't get overwhelmed by his pressure. Instead, she was scrutinizing Mia, who also couldn't resist Sebastian's intimidating power, but tried to not be affected.

He raised a brow at her being unaffected. Alena felt a stare and looked to it. She saw Sebastian staring at her without any thought. She didn't do anything and looked back at Mia again.

Sebastian looked away from Alena and turned to Finn.

"Find out who she is."

...

Hey guys! I'm not really feeling this arc right now. I feel like it will have maybe 10 chapters max. But then it would become too fast.

Let me know if you're still interested in reading this arc and if I should continue it.

Thanks!