The Piano

~ "Perfect." ~

The Next Day

Today marks the first day I can't leave this hotel.....this quiet......lonely hotel. Angel leaves everyday to go do some 'work', Husker is mainly drunk so he isn't much of a conversation.

Niffty is never not cleaning, Loona goes off to do her own thing. Vaggie is ok she's here sometimes to talk to but she never leaves Charlie's side and Charlie is busy going around and doing princess stuff.

Plus Moxxie, Millie and Blitzo have been busy all day today, turns out my plan is working. We got some new people today but I don't want to risk talking to them.

Then there is Alastor, something happened but I don't know what, he's even more terrifying then when I first met him. Something has gotten him upset and I want to figure it out.

Mainly so I don't fuck up like whoever made Alastor upset.

It's kinda creepy that even though it's clear he's upset, he never stops smiling.

I'm sitting in the main lobby on a sofa thinking on ways to figure out what happened until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Oh hi Charlie, what's up?" I asked as I turned my body to face her. I can tell she is excited about something, she's all shaken with this giant grin plastered on her face.

"I have something I want to show you (Y/N) and I believe you're going to love it!"

"Oh? Then lead the way." I stand up from the sofa, Charlie starts to walk as I follow her. Now what can it be that Charlie is so excited to show me?

I started to form a list of stuff in my head on what it can be. We both head into the elevator and Charlie clicks the 5th floor, hmm same floor as my room.

The elevator stops and we get off and started to head down the hallway, we pass by my room door and stopped at the room next door. Now what could be in here?

Charlie turns to me, "Now you might be cooped up in this hotel for a while and I thought that this might help pass up some time."

She opens the door to reveal a beautifully decorated room, it has a mini library, and a nicely carved writing desk. And the main attraction, a beautiful black piano in the center of the room.

"When did you get the time to do all this?" I asked while impressed by how nice the room was.

"Well I might have done some research on you one day and it said you loved to read, draw and play the piano. The library is pretty far from your room and so to save you the walk I put it all in the room next door."

I walked up to the piano and graced my hand on top of it, I could feel small tears start to form in my eyes.

"I haven't played since my mother left me and dad, we used to play together all the time. God I'm gonna be rusty, but hey now I have the chance to fix that."

I looked at Charlie with the small tears falling down my face. "It's perfect."

"I'm glad you love it, I'm gonna leave you here to hang out. I have some business I have to do about the hotel with my father so I won't be back for a bit. So take care!"