A Day With Moxxie

"God I hope I'm not sick!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm sick!
I don't know why but whenever I'm in the same room with Alastor my face gets all red and I start to sweat. And only when he comes to speak to me, my throat gets all dry and I can't speak.

That it! 

He's the cause of this sickness!!! All I have to do is kill him and it will all be over!!!
.
.
.
.
.
On second thought that isn't a good idea.

I start to pace back and forth in my room thinking of ideas to fully understand what is going on with me.

I sat down on my bed placing my chin in my hand, resting my elbow on my leg.

Could it be that I really do have a crush on a psychotic killer that I barely know? I mean we talk to each other everyday but it's mainly about the hotel....

Or......I'm secretly under the spell of an ugly old witch, and the way to break it is to find her and beat the living crap out of her!

I jumped up once I thought of this thinking that I just solved the greatest mystery and was about to tell my friends plus talking dog.

I grabbed my bag and was marching towards my door. "Time to go beat up an ugly old witch!!"

I yanked my door open only to trip over someone, I get up pretty quickly to see who I tripped on and it was poor o'l Moxxie.

He had the wind knocked out of him......actually I might have accidentally killed him.......he isn't moving.

Oh oh......

I kneel down to Moxxie's limp body and started to poke his face over and over again.

"Moxxie?"

No answer.......

"Mooooxxxxxiiiiiieeeeeee?"

Still no answer.

"Hey shit lord!!!!"

He didn't flinch......that's bad! He would normally correct me and go 'Hey language!' Which doesn't make sense to me sometimes cause he too curses here and there. He's kinda like that grandpa that says being on a phone all day is bad but all he does is sit in his recliner and watch Tv all day.

What made this worse was that I heard the elevator open, I quickly turn my head to the direction to see the one and only Alastor.

Luckily his eyes were closed at the moment while he is just humming a tune as he heads off the elevator. I took this as my chance and to yank Moxxie into my room with myself before Alastor could see us.

I locked my bedroom door and yeeted Moxxie onto my bed and started to shake him like crazy.

"Wake up Moxxie!!"

Still nothing, oh god did I actually kill him?
I put my head up to his chest, thank god he still has a heartbeat.

So luckily he's still alive, now how to wake him?

I sit on the floor, pondering on how I was going to wake up Moxxie. Maybe I could find Millie she should know something.

I get up to head back towards my door, I reach for the handle only to stop abruptly to the sound of someone knocking.