10

"Wait!" I heard that familiar voice say to the man, who was trying to still pull me out.

The man stepped away and for a moment I didn't want turn around. My heart pounded and for a moment, I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. I felt him walk closer and I could almost feel his breath on me.

"Amelia?" He said my name, which sent shivers throughout my body.

"Please tell me you are real." I mumbled, having tears in my eyes. "Tell me I'm not dreaming."

"You aren't dreaming Amelia." He smiled, turning me around gently and facing him for the first time in 6 years.

"Oh Bruno." I gasped with happiness, leaning up and pressing my lips against his. The man had not changed one bit, he was still so handsome and so muscular.

His hands slithered around my waist, while the other hand cupped my cheek and brought me even more closer. Pulling away, the tears rolled down both of ours cheeks, while he examined my face and kissed my lips again.

"Oh sweetheart." He breathed out, kissing my head. "You have no idea how much I have missed you."

"I never want to be away from you again." I cried out, hugging him so tightly. "Please never leave me."

"Amelia?" I heard people shouting my name in panic. "Amelia."

"Guys I'm here." I breathed out, still not looking away from the man in front of me.

"There you are-" Adele began but cut herself off, when she saw Bruno and I together.

"You are him, aren't you?" Maria smiled, looking towards Bruno.

"I am Bruno." He shook Louis hand and hugged both Adele and Maria.

"It is nice to finally meet you." Louis smiled, before looking to me and raising his eyebrow up and down.Smiling and feeling I was on top of the world, I clutched onto his arm and made sure I did not let go.

"What are you even doing here?" Bruno said with excitement. "I mean I'm glad you are here, but what's so important that you have come here."

"It is a very long story." Adele answered.

"It is a good job I have time then." He grinned and looked down to me; placing a kiss on the top of my head - which only made me grin from ear to ear.

We spent the rest of the time explaining why we were there and what our plans were. Bruno agreed to help us in anyway we could, but it was going to be a lot harder than we thought. There had been a lot of these underground tunnels, that hid Germans, then shipping them off to other countries to live. Those people were never identified. It was like we were looking into the black hole.

While we awaited information in regards to Hans, we all sat in a room and listen to Bruno playing the piano. The way he played has never changed. From the way his fingers smoothly moved from one key to another, which produced the most beautiful melody. Closing my eyes, it seemed as though my world had finally been complete and I felt a massive sense of relief. But my mind made me remember that my fight was not over and I began to feel like I was being selfish - Maria had been the one who wanted to find Hans and by some miracle, I managed to see Bruno again.

"He is very handsome." Maria smiled, as she leaned across and whispering as Bruno still played.

"He is" I breathed out. I took a small pause, before I turned to Maria and looked to her. "I am sorry Maria. We were supposed to find Hans, I feel awful that we haven't found him -"

"Stop." Maria said, looking to me with happy eyes that were glistening with tears. "Do not apologise. I could tell you were missing something in your life and He was it. Don't apologise to me for not finding Hans before we found Bruno." She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Love works in mysterious ways."

"It sure does." I sighed, smiling as I looked over Marias shoulder and towards the man playing the piano.

"We will find him." She exclaimed confidently. "I know we will."

"I am sure we will." I agreed.

Before another word could be said, the sound of men walking into the building, made us all stand up and Bruno stopped playing.

"We have found out where Hans is." One man spoke, looking up to Maria and then I. "But we have to have something in return." The man looked to us creepily and my heart dropped to the ground. "We want one of you three girls coming with me."

"No way." Adele laughed sarcastically. "Forget it."

"Fredrick, back off now." Bruno growled, standing in front of us all. The man did not move at all and it only infuriated Bruno even more. "I am serious."

"Look around you Bruno." He spat, squaring up to Bruno. "You are outnumbered."

"You are some cowards." Louis rolled his eyes, standing beside Bruno. "Taking a woman for some information about her husband."

"We have been stuck down here, like we are rats."
He sneered, looking over to us three girls. "I want you."

He pointed to Maria and my heart dropped to the ground. Maria looked to me with fear in her eyes and started to cry.

"No way, you having none of them." Bruno stood his ground again. "Maybe we should just be on our way and leave her."

"No!" Maria mumbled, making us all look to her. "I will do it, if it means I get to see Hans again."

"Maria no you will not." I snapped, pulling her hand back. "I will not let you."

"I have too, if it means that I am going to be with him again." She cries.

"No-" I began, but I was cut off by the sound of Fredrick getting fed up.

"Then you will be the one to take her place." He smirked and began to take a step forward. Stupid mistake.

"Over my dead body." Bruno growled, pushing Fredrick back. "I have had enough of your mouth."

"We should leave now." Adele mumbled, me nodding my head in agreement. "She wont want to come with us."

"I know." I breathed out, looking at Louis. I needed to get Maria to come with us and I knew she would not do so easily. Adele went over to Louis and told him that the only way Maria would leave, is by carrying her out.

Louis nodded his head to Adele and then looked over to me, nodding his head at me to confirm the plan was go. Walking over slowly, he picked up Maria and ignored her screams as he took her outside. Bruno was still fighting with Fredrick, which made me extremely worried. The other men stood there, watching the two alpha's try and fight it out.

"Enough!" I shouted, standing between the two of them. "Stop it now!"
Bruno was flustered, his hair had fallen down his face and no longer neat and tidy. His eyes were wild and was sweating profusely, while a small cut had appeared on his face.

"We don't need your help." I spoke calmly. "We need to go."

Bruno nodded his head and started to follow me out.

"I need to get my bag." He breathed out, pulling me to the side. "Wait for me."

"Haven't I always?" I blushed, looking at his handsome face as he looked down to me. He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ears and slight smirk plastered on his lips, which sent butterflies throughout my whole body.

"I will be back." He smiled, before walking away and going to get some bits.