Update!!

So after a few years of hard work this book is finally done!

Its now published and is available on amazon in ebook and paperback form!

It was edited and is a little different than what you read on here but not much different. I will be taking down the remaining 15 chapters on here, but you can find it on amazon.

Thank you all for your support, you have no idea how much this means to me. ❤

The second book in the series is now Uploaded. Here is the new cover for it!

 Here is the new cover for it!

Description: 

I never thought my life would be like this; trapped in a dark room and scared for my life.

A blindfold was wrapped around my head, covering my eyes, making me completely blind and on high alert.

My breathing was ragged and I could smell the mold that was most likely covering most of the room. My hands were tied behind my back, my feet tied together and I was sitting on the floor, propped up against a wall.

I heard a slight shuffling across the room that was coming closer to me. I tried my hardest to keep my breathing under control to seem confident and fearless, but in reality, I was shitting my pants and squealing like a scared little girl on the inside.

To say I was terrified was a drastic understatement. I was petrified, shaking with fear, but they were not going to know that.

"Who are you?!" I demanded. If I was going to die, it would be with the name of my kidnapper.

A voice boomed closely to me, "Well, if I told you that, this wouldn't be any fun."

****************

Skylar James, a 24 year old girl, is kidnapped by a very well known gang who has a vendetta against her family. In an attempt to find light in her situation, she makes friends with one of the members.

Logan Grant was forced into the gang at the young age of 16. He was abused until he became emotionless and ruthless, so that one day, he could rule the gang.

Everything was going smoothly until Skylar is brought in. With a blindfold wrapped around her head, he instantly feels bad for her, though he cannot show it.

Afraid of getting caught, he shows no emotion while others are around. Though, behind closed doors is a whole other story.

Links to buy the new and improved "ABDUCTED" book:

Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Abducted-Caitlin-Bubb-ebook/dp/B084BYV8RD/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=caitlin+bubb&qid=1580498218&sr=8-4

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084DG7J8S/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=caitlin+bubb&qid=1580498173&sr=8-3