Chapter 3

"What are you doing girl?" She said to herself as she drove. "You don't even know this man." But for some reason she didn't feel threatened by him. She actually felt safe with him. Besides she was tired of being lonely. She at least needed company for one night. It wasn't like she could get married and have a bunch of babies now. She was dying. She wasn't going to find the man of her dreams now. She just had now, this moment. Her time was limited. Literally. But right now she wasn't going to think about that. Instead she was going to enjoy this night with this handsome man without worrying about anything else for once.
Getting to their destination she took a deep calming breath and did a slight prayer.

 "Dear God please don't let this man be a psychopath. Amen." This is what she wanted to do. For once she needed to do what she wanted and tonight she wanted this man. She watched as he parked two cars down from her. She never dated outside her race before, but he was very handsome. He was tall probably six two slim athletic build. It looked as if he worked out regularly. He had blond hair that stopped at the nap of his neck, with bright blue eyes the color of a clear blue sky. They were definitely complete opposites but she was one to believe that opposites did attract, and she was definitely attracted to him.
    Without saying a word he opened the hotel door for her and they entered making there way to the elevator. They stood in silence entering the elevator once it opened. This was definitely an awkward moment and Hunter felt he needed to break it. As soon as the elevator begin to move he pulled her into his arms taking her by surprise. He lowered his head and gently kissed her only deepening the kiss once she opened up to him. He pinned her against the wall sliding his hand under her dress. Man was her skin soft. She moaned once she felt the hardness of his erection pressed against her middle. Her reaction to him made him want her even more.

  "We're going to get caught." She said after tearing her mouth from his.

  "I don't care." He said breathlessly.

 "That's just talk. You do care." She said with a faint smile.

 "No I don't." Calling his bluff she slid her hand down to his zipper unzipping them she slid her hand inside cupping him. He closed his eyes at the feel of her hand on him. She slid his erection out threw the zipper of his pants.

 "What are you doing?" He asked in a strained voice.

 "Are you into oral sex?" His eyes shot open.

"Here?"

 "Yes here."

  "We can't do that here."

  "Why not? You said that you didn't care right?"

  "Okay you got me. I do care." Chuckling she would have zipped him back up but his erection prevented it. Taking his hand she lead him out the elevator to her room door. She opened the door and slid out her shoes. He was tall compared to her five six frame. She turned her back to him.

   "Can you help me with my dress please?" Reaching over, he began unzipping her dress starting from the top on down until he got to the base of her back. His throat grew tight with the thought of what was inside that dress. She turned to face him holding the dress up in the front.
   "I'm going to take a quick shower, help yourself to anything you want." What he really wanted was her but he'd be a patient man. He watched as she made her way to the bathroom closing the door behind her.
    He never been with a black woman before but he was beginning to think that her saying was going to be true. (Once you go black you never go back.) He smiled as he slid his hand down his face. How could he want a woman so badly? A woman that he only just met. Something was different about her, he knew that; but what? He told himself that it was because he seen her nearly in tears in the restaurant and he felt sorry for her but deep down he knew better. He knew it was something more than that. He wanted to get to know her better but she was only there for a few days. He wondered where she lived. He had a feeling that if he did ask her she wouldn't tell him anyway. 

   He went to the door when there was a knock. A maid stood there with a bottle of champagne. When had she ordered that? He was grateful because he needed a drink right now. He looked at the bathroom door when it opened thankful that he had just downed a glass of champagne because she came out in just a robe and he knew that she was naked underneath that. He swallowed needing another drink. Pouring two cups he handed her one.

  "Thank you." She said taking a sip. He nodded his welcome. "So what do you like to watch on t.v? She asked as she grabbed the remote. He didn't care to watch anything on tv he much rather watch her.

  "It doesn't matter to me." He wanted so badly to grab her like he did in the elevator but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He needed for her to make the first move this time. He wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. He watched as she sat on the bed flipping through the channels. He knew that she knew he wanted her. She was playing with him. He knew it. Damn him for wanting her.
Reagan glanced over at him to find him just standing there watching her.

"You can sit on the bed if you want." She said patting the bed with a hint of a smile in her eyes. She noticed that he didn't even take off his shoes.

  "Are you uncomfortable?" She asked.

  "No why?"

 "You just seem uptight."

 "No i'm fine." He had downed his glass of champagne. Something was really getting to him. Sitting up on her legs she watched as he sat down his body stiff. He was uptight. She was confused as to why. He wasn't acting like this in the elevator. He was a hole lot more comfortable and confident in the elevator. Was he having a change of heart? Placing her glass on the nightstand she crawled over to him and began massaging his shoulders.

  "Are you having a change of heart?"

  "About being here?"