Epilogue

"Ready to get the hell up out of here?" Reagan asked making Hunter laugh at her words. This woman was definitely going to keep him on his toes and he was looking forward to it. He couldn't wait for her to be his wife. They had decided to get married asap. No reason in waiting. Just as they stepped out the door her sisters stood there with a woman in between them. Immediately Reagan knew who she was. She looked so young. She was a petite woman with a little grey hairs in the front of her hair, but other than that she looked so young. She was curious to hear the story about her birth mother giving her up, but she couldn't get the anger out of her heart towards this woman. The hate she felt towards her was overwhelming. She didn't want to feel that way but she did and right now she couldn't help it. Right now she wanted to go home.

"I see you're ready to go home." Raven said nervously. Reagan forced a smile that didn't reach her eyes. She couldn't stop staring at the woman. "Reagan I would like for you to meet our mother..." Raven began.

"Your mother." She corrected cutting Raven off. "I have no mother. She decided that when she threw me away."

"She didn't throw you away. At least give her a chance to explain." Rachel said.

"Explain what? How she got rid of me and kept you two? Tell me would you forgive her for giving you up and leaving you in the hands of monsters? Going from foster home after foster home being beaten and molested." Hunter touched her shoulder to calm her. They all looked at her shocked. She had yet to tell them about her past. All the men that came into her life only to harm her. The women were no better. They would beat her. They were all greedy for money. "My mother would have held onto me. Would have protected me and let no harm come to me. If you were just going to give me away you should have aborted me."

"Reagan..." Raven said alarmed.

"The pain I went threw." Reagan cried. "The things those monsters did to me... even though you gave me up I still cried for you at night. I prayed to God that you would come and get me. Rescue me. But how stupid was I. You didn't care. You're only here because your conscious is eating you up. Your daughters asked you to come. Don't take petty in me now. As far as I know my mother is dead."

"Come on Reagan you don't have to take it that far." Rachael said.

"I didn't take it far enough and you know it. You had her love her protection. You had a father and his protection. What did i have? Nothing but pain and heartache because if her. So if you brought her here in hopes of me forgiving her...well you have a better chance at jumping from a hundred foot bridge with concrete beneath you. She have yet to feel my pain, my anger. This is the last time I ever want to see her. Goodbye." With that she left the hospital with Hunter and her babies. Her real family.

"She hates me." Tarra said as she watched her first born walk away from her.
"She doesn't understand why you had to give her up." Raven explained feeling sorry for her mother.

"You were young mom." Rachel said.

"I was also young when I had you two. I can understand why she's angry."

"She doesn't know the whole story and somehow some way you have to tell her."

"She doesn't even want to see me. How am I supposed to explain to her?"

"You have us. We'll make it happen."

Hey beautiful people, this is the end. I hope you guys enjoyed this story because I enjoyed writing it. I will be starting a part 2 to this story.
A little bit about it: part 2 will be about Reagan's new found twin sisters. It's all going to be from the top of my head so cant go into great detail since I will just be going with the flow. But please stay tuned. P.S it will be some LGBT things going on in part 2. Reagan and Hunter will still be in the story. As Reagan has a lot if catching up to do with her siblings and birth mother. Will she get to know her birth mother or will the anger and hurt consume her too much? Also Shannon and Terry is a great part of this story also. Just stay tuned its gonna get hot and crazy.