next level.

OSCAR's POV

"Please come home..now." My phone buzzed and this message from Esther popped up on the screen.

I saw that the time from the wall clock was  4:00 pm.

All through, we had managed to keep in touch. I enjoyed those heartwarming texts during the late nights from her. In fact, my head was  hurting for staring at the phone screen for long hours just texting her and I had to use ibuprofen regularly. I didn't care because to stay without hearing from her is the last thing I wanted!

" Is  she in  trouble??"
Just the thought of her crying over any kind of assault would crack my head.

I wore my rugged jeans and a grey singlet that extended below my hips and stepped in my black converse. I put my headphones on my head and connecting them to my phone started the music.
I left my room and walked downstairs and taking a bottle of water from the fridge,I left the house hurriedly.
The evening air was hot. I walked slowly down the alleyway but as the music got in my nerves,I increased my pace.

I reached at Esther's house and knocked.
She welcomed me in by yelling from the inside.

"Somebody has tied her on a fucking chair, " I thought clenching my jaw.

I literally kicked the door open as I somersaulted on the threshold should somebody holding her hostage should be in possession of a  gun.

When I was in, I stood immediately with my fists folded and my knuckles popping out savagely. My eyes darted in every conner of the room before I laid them on Esther.

I was amused by my overreaction.

It was all cool.She could not help but laugh hysterically.

When my mind was composed, I was surprised when I noticed Esther's appearance.

She was in a short silver skirt,a pink bra and blue heels. Her eyes showed lust. She was seated on a couch in the living room and her legs were considerably apart. I could see her blue undie. Immediately I saw this, I begun straining through my jeans. I rolled my eyes in the room and as if she knew what I was thinking,she said,
"my dad is gone to a country music concert. He will return home next week on Friday."
I sighed .
There was excitement in her voice.

I pulled my headphones over my head and placed them on a glass table reckoning what sins I was about to commit.

She stood up and came to me, her steps long and measured. She gave me a tight hug wrapping her legs around my hips.

I stood still undecided. I was thinking literally nothing.

Void.

She had an ability to set my mind blank. I don't think I  could even remember my name at that moment.

" I ain't drunk now, " her voice was full of femininity and seduction.

Fuck. Even if you were girl!!this time I couldn't stand it.

I begun placing kisses on her neck and she stretched it giving me better access. Our chest pressed so hard. I could feel her heart racing. I run my fingers gently down her back and rested them on her warm arse . I put her hair at the back of her ear and looked into her charming eyes. Our eyes locked. I crushed my lips onto hers and she kissed back. My tongue explored her mouth. I shoved her on a the couch and removing her bra tossed it in the air randomly. I laid on her. She caught the hem of my singlet and I raised my hands so she could remove it easily. She stared keenly on my inked chest and touched it tenderly. I slid the skirt and the undie she was wearing off her feet and begun kissing her nipples. I pressed them between my lips and sucked. I grazed my tongue down to her belly and made it lick her navel. Her breathing was rough. I put my right hand on her left breast and I caressed it. Darting further downward,I run my tongue through her already wet folds for about ten times until  she begun gasping. I then begun to suck her clit and she moaned softly. I sucked and sucked. She screamed out my name and I sucked all the more. She dug her nails deep in the flesh of my shoulders. Her hand pressed my head drastically with my lips on her folds. My mouth leaving her wet pussy kissed her lips and I inserted my index finger in her core nonchalantly as she moaned. I rubbed her pussy and adding another finger in,I run them in an out. I did it rapidly and repeatedly as she moaned loudly.

"Ooh yeah,,don't stop,"is all you could hear from her.

I knew she was reaching orgasms. I did it even faster until she had to cum . She literally released herself on the couch.

She laid there clumsily with her head dug deep in the cushion and her breathing was intense.

🤭
Don't forget to hit the like button !
Love you guys so much.