dramatic reunion.

ESTHER KEIPA's  POV

I was already admitted to clover university and it was on a Friday night.
I had wore a black skirt,white tank top and a denim jacket that I had rolled its sleeves up my arms. My nose was marked mildly with a red colour and my cheeks had marks like the long hairs in a cat's face.
My luminous sneakers glittered in the moonlight and the lights at the entrance of the university hall.
Beside me was Onika, Onika Mickanzie ,my friend. She had blue eyes that I envied  and she was singularly beautiful. She had this way of making me happy on my worst days and I believed she would soon be my BFF . If you would look at her by that time, you would think I was completely an idiot to say she was beautiful. This is because her face was inked and she literally resembled one of the ancient witches.
When we entered in the hall,I noticed a few doctors,vampires ,zombies, people in la casa aprons and masks and all sorts of animals ranging from rats to Zebras! It reminded me that I was a hunter. The memories of my hunting days brought back Oscar but I quickly push that away or I would breakdown and Onika would think I was a weirdo.
People had really strange looks on that horror party.
We went to the counter to take a drink. I put a red wine in a glass and begun to down it slowly.

The fact that the last time I tasted wine was when I was with Oscar brought back his memories again .My eyes begun to feel watery.
Onika went for beer.

Eamon, Onika's boyfriend came by and greeted us. He was a cool guy of British accent. Onika and him locked like parts of a two pieces puzzle. They went to hang out together and I was left alone.
I took my phone and diled Oscar's number and like usual,he did not pick. I had done it severally but I was not bored of doing it.
I remembered how soft his lips felt on mine. My fingers itched for him. I wanted to touch him. I wanted all of him inside me tonight. I was ready to break my rules for him. I wanted to be drunk, not by alcohol but by his love. I wanted to hear his voice singing. I wanted to listen to his jokes. I wanted to stare at his naked chest and understand the mysteries of his gorgeous looking tattoos. I wanted to see his charming eyes again. I wanted him to wrap his toned arms around me. I discovered that all I wanted was him. At that time when he was not there,I discovered how much I loved him. Not because of anything but just because of who he was. I noticed that I missed that person that I became around him. All the memories of us together filled my own being. I smiled for no reason. I dried them tears that had already left my eyes and were flowing down my cheeks doubly. Tears of affection and love. Tears that I experienced for I missed him so much, or because I didn't want to miss him.
I wanted to tell him it was all a mistake,I did not cheat on him. Not at all .How could I ?

I did not bother to ask Emily to call Oscar and tell him the truth. I thought she needed time to bear with her dad cheating on her mom with my own cousin thing.

I drunk down my last swallow and I went to  to the dance floor. Tarantella would not be easy to dance alone..well without Oscar.
I danced without any particular order instead. I was already sailing in drunkenness and I did not care.

Somebody touched my shoulders when I'd sat on the table to take another drink.

I turned around and on my vision stood Oscar. He was in a long grey shirt.
His pair of jeans and expensive looking loafers fitted him perfectly. He was smiling at me.
He leaned and kissed my lips relentlessly .

Wrapping his arms around me, he articulated,"Emma has just called me,I'm sorry," in my ear.

I was fast frozen,then I blinked severaly.

🤭

Author

Don't forget to hit the like button !