back to me.

ESTHER KEIPA's POV

Oscar lead me outside the hall and to his car at the parking. His unique smell filled the air around me. I  didn't know I  missed it so badly. It gave me the sense of protection. I actually felt like home. Now, taking me out like this would mean one thing, he wanted a make out session. In my drunken state, I would become the naughtiest girl plus I wanted him so badly so I didn't care.
We hopped in and he begun kissing me slowly by slowly. I sat on his lap and our hips pressed hardly. I put on the speaker and it blasted out a song, don't let me down by chainsmokers .
I could feel his bulge straining. I removed my denim,top and bra quicker than I usually do. He begun to suck my nipples. My core was beginning to itch for him. I was beginning to feel pressure. I removed his shirt and his hands pulled down the skirt I was wearing together with my underwear. I was already wet and ready for him.
"The blood in the sheets," I managed to say although I was gaping.
Oscar became stiff for a while and his eyes rolled as if he was remembering something. He then understood what I meant.
"Oh that, it was from a rabbit, I had to make it real," she pouted.
Oh thank God I was still a virgin. Wait, isn't it the same thing that I' m about to take away?
It was ridiculous.

"A rabbit, that was thoughtful,"

He just kinda buzzed because his lips were on my right boob.

I pulled down his trouser and set free his hard cock. His eyes were full of lust. I grasped his member in my hand and I started to rub him up and down.
" The person with the tear drop tattoo and black hair, was it you?"
" Yeah," he chuckled.
"Master of deception,"
I raised my body and inserted him slowly inside me and gasped as I felt each and every inch of him entering my tight pussy.
At first it was hurting  but when I started riding,it turned out to be the greatest pleasure I had ever experienced. His warm breath fanned my boobs. I wanted him to fuck me harder.
As if he was reading my thoughts,I was spun around and bent over. I placed my palms on the cold windscreen. He pounded my pussy and every time he happened to hit the target. I moaned and moaned out his name.
He slapped my arse with his one hand and the other was holding my hair pulling it back. My pleasure had build up too much.
As I heard him groan,I released myself on him and he fucked me harder.

I  heard him abusing my little pussy until a warm liquid left him.
The two liquids mixed and all the solution in me.
We remained still for a moment to catch our breath.

I just wanted to be doing this now and then.

"I love you,"he stated.
I chuckled and shook my head not believing that he was all mine again.
In a matter of minutes, my life was revived.
Definitely he was given back to me . He was meant to be mine.
I wished he would never leave me alone again except that the future could be so unpredictable.
I had almost forgotten what we were talking about.
"I mean it,"he added and looking at him,he was serious as ever.

"I will always love you,"I muttered affirmatively.
He wrapped his arms around my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck.

                THE END !

Thank you so much for your support.
Hit the like button! Xo)

                          🤭