s i x

I woke up early. Thinking about yesterdays events. My brothers like ignoring me, but also like to have control over me and they really enjoy threating me.

They are fucked up. On the first days I really believed they were nice people, well some of them. And that we could get along, but I will never have a real bond with them. That is only a illusion I can dream of.

I crawled out of my bed, when the alarm clock reminded me to get ready for school. I put on some light blue jeans and wore a black tshirt with a denim jacket.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put on mascara and drew myself an eyeliner. I liked myself more with eye makeup. Back home I only went out when I was beautiful enough.

I walked down, placing my school bag in the corridor, then walking in to the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and ate it. I purred myself a glass of water and sat down in the living room.

Scrolling through tiktok. I had my ear plugs in, so I would not bother anyone.

Jonathan entranced the living room first, he said something to me, but I did not hear him. I did not bother to say something to him.

Victor came down next, he glanced at me, then walked into the kitchen, like Jonathan did. When the rest came, I did not look up. I was not in the mood to deal with them right now.

After awhile somebody pulled an earplug out of my ear. "Are you poor? Or why do your airpods have cables?" Elijah chuckled, he really tried to joke with me, oh wow.

"Do you need something?" I asked him.

He still chuckled. "I just want to talk to my lovely little sister." He smiled at me, putting an arm around me.

Ew.

"Okay." I simply said, scrolling more through tiktok, leaving only one ear plug in.

Elijah sat besides me, and glanzed between my phone and my face back and forth.

"What are you guys watching?" Jon joined this forced get together and looked over my shoulder.

"Just teenager girl stuff! Dont bother us big brother." Elijah mimicked a female voice and both of them laughed. What the fuck.

Caleb also joined us, he starred at me. "What?" I asked him.

I might be intimidated, but I am not going to let them treat me like shit. Like Simon had treated me.

"Lets go, I am ready to drive to school." Caleb answered me.

I stood up following him into his car.

Elijah and Xander walked behind us, but they drove off first. They drove fast and Caleb drove as fast as them.

"Hey, Lilith." Caleb started talking to me. "About yesterday, sorry for getting us both in trouble, it wasnt right to ignore you. I am your big brother, I shouldnt treat you like this."

I sighed. "Its fine. I will tell you next time, when I wander off."

With the fast driving style, we arrived at school in fifteen minutes. My brothers got a lot of attention when we walked out of the cars. And I got some of the attention, too. I was not really enjoying this.

"I will walk Lilith to the school office." Elijah stated, taking my hand and dragging me behind him.

We went to the school office, where I got my schedule and my school books. Elijah walked me to my locker, where I left the books, then he waited with me till the bell rang and the teacher arrived to greet me.

"Good luck, Lilith. See you!" Elijah smiled at me, patting my head and running off.

When I went into the classroom, I felt like a normal girl. Meeting my class was not as scary as I thought. In my old class I did not talk to anyone, because my life at home made me anxious. But here there was no Simon, so I could meet people after school and maybe go to a party someday.