t h i r t y o n e

Waking up in this guest room startled me. I first didn't recognize were I was, before the events of the past days flashed before my eyes.

I sighed, taking my phone and checking my messages.

I got one from Dylan, that he and Samantha packed the instruments into his dad's truck and they were ready to leave, I only need to call.

Biting down on my lip, I felt afraid about today's plans.

It made me proud in some way to sing today, but on the other hand I really wanted to have a peaceful life and just not fight with my brothers anymore.

Mostly Victor.

Another message on my phone was from Jonathan.

"Good morning, princess." A smile formed on my face, making my heart feel warm again.

"I need to tell you, Victor plans to drive to Peter's house today at 11. Please be save."

My throat got dry when I checked the clock. I had one hour left.

Never in my life I jumped so fast out of the bad, putting a fresh change of clothes on, brushing my hair and cleaning my teeth.

I ran down the wide stairs of this mansion, I tried to find the kitchen. I was sure Peter was already awake, he always told me he wakes up early to work out.

When I walked past a light room, I stopped seeing somebody move in the room.

"Peter!" I exclaimed seeing him standing in his kitchen. "We need to hurry!"

The surprised look on Peter's face was full of worry. "What? So soon?"

"Jon informed me, he will be here at 11 and he won't apologize, you were all right, he want to take me home one way or another!" My bottom lip started trembling, thinking back on him screaming at me made me take some steps backwards.

"Lil!" Peter called out, running to my side to hold my by my shoulder. "Lil, it's okay, calm down! I won't let him hurt you, I promise!"

"Do you think it will be okay?" My widened eyes looked up to him.

"I heard you sing the last weeks, if he doesnt understand you after this song, he will never." Peter gave me an encouraging smile, though his words only made me more afraid.

"I go up and change, call Samantha, they need to come pick us up right away! I go tell my mom, that your brother will come soon!" He informed me and stormed the stairs up.

With shacking hands I called Samantha. The beeping sound soon ended and her cheerful voice welcomed me.

"S-Sam, hey." I stuttered into the phone. "Could you guys come now, Victor will be hear in an hour."

"We are on our way!" She almost screamed and then ended the phone call.

I decided it would be the best to write Jon a message.

"Good Morning, can you write me when he leaves the house?"

I closed my phone and put it into my backpack, I sat down in the kitchen and waited impatiently for Peter.

When I got startled by honks, I knew Dylan and Samantha were here.

I didnt wait for Peter, I walked out of the house to hug Samantha in the car.

This situation made me become really touchy.

"How was your night at Peters?" Dylan wiggled his eyebrows, looking back to me.

"We arrived, his mom showed me the guest room and I showered. Then I went to bed and now I am in this car." I told him blankly.

"No fun, I thought something interesting happend." Dylan pouted, his face changed when he saw Peter walking towards us.