n i n e t e e n

He grabbed my face pushing me down to the floor. His nails scrached my cheek, I felt the blood run down.

"Bullshit." Simon screamed at me. "I know you took my money, bitch."

A ugly grin appeared on his face, before he started talking he spat onto my face. "I know how you can make it up to me."

He stroked his chin, looking down at me, before kicking me into my stomach.

I hissed out, pressing my teeth together. Screaming would make mom upset.

"Call me daddy." He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. The pain was so big, tears appeared in my eyes, but the pain wasn't new to me.

I got used to it in no time, so I felt nothing at all. I could take the beating without showing him too much pain.

His face was near my ear, I felt his breath, while he whispered again. "Call me daddy."

I wanted to throw up. I wanted to throw up so badly.

"I am talking to you." His patience run short, he grabbed my face with his other hand, glancing at my face.

His grip tightened on my cheeks. Pressing down against my teeth.

He let go of my hair, his hand reached down to my hip, before it started going up under my shirt. I felt his fingers on my skin.

I yanked myself backwards, hitting my head on the floor.

Before he could even react, I sprinted down the hall into the bathroom, closing the door with the keys.

I couldn't think, I couldn't even get myself to feel the pain in my stomach or my cheeks. I felt just disgusted.

My skin burned, the way his fingers run up my belly, it burned. A disgusting burn.

In panic I started scratching this part of my skin. "No, no, no." I repeated over and over again.

I sat down, leaning against the door, when I heard his heavy footsteps. "Open up. It's me, your dear daddy."

It made me sick, so sick. I shook my head wildly, biting on my finger nails.

I stayed still, I didn't dare to move, to talk, I didnt even breath. One breath could kill me.

Afraid. I was afraid, but then I remembered. It hit me. When did I came back home? Where was I before?

Simon was dead, wasn't he?

A deep scary voice, different but similar to Simon's. "Let's play."

The person pounded on the door, after every strong blow the door opened up a little.

"I am still here, Lilith!" He mocked me, a head popped up. Simon leered at me, his eyes were red, and his face was covered in dirt. Some parts of his face were missing, it looked roted.

A high pitched scream escaped my throat, before he could come in, I hit the door against his face.

Over and over again I smashed the door against his face, my heavy breathing was the only sound that filled the room as I stopped.

"I am talking to you, Lilith! You can't kill the dead." A crazy laugh filled the room, I felt his hands touch my body, but nobody was in here.

I was insane. I hit something that wasn't here, I felt his hands on my body, I scratched myself and smacked into the air, but I still felt his touch.

"Lilith!" A voice called me. "Lilith, it's just a dream!"

Still scratching, I felt blood coming out, coloring my fingers in the dark color.