e i g h t

My second school week was amazing. I had so much fun going to the band meeting, singing together with Samanatha felt just so natural.

Peter stopped holding his distance to me after he and Dylan had a talk. It was weird, but I was happy he finally talked normally to me, like when we first met. We still texted a lot.

Megan and Anna were also always there for me at school and we hanged out after school on monday. They invited me to go eat ice cream, I asked Victor for permission and he said yes. I was so happy that day, Simon never let me out so I was suprised that Victor was diffrent.

With my brothers was everything, we can say alright. Xander did not bother me, Caleb did not bother me and Victor did not show up very often so I was fine. Elijah and Jon hang out with me sometimes, well not that I wanted to but they just appeared in my room.

Everything started to go wrong on thursday after band rehearsel. I waited for the twins and Caleb this day. I waited infront of their car, we would drive home together and then spend time at home, because Victor had a day off and Jon wanted to have some quality family bonding time.

Peter and Dylan were only coming out of school now, Samanatha already left before me, so they went in my directon.

I got a little anxious, seeing them walking towards me, but my brothers were always late, so i did not worry too much.

"Lilith, we are going to the cinema tomorrow, do you want to come too?" Dylan wanted to know.

"I dont know, is Samantha coming?" I asked them, hearing the bell ring.

"She is working on fridays at her parents restaurant, so she cant." he explained to me.

"I dont know yet, I text you guys later, okay?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, Lil." Dylan grinned at me. "You know we are friends, we should really start hugging us goodbye, you go first Peter." Dylan pushed Peter in my direction.

We didn't notice my brothers coming in our directon. Caleb was walking so fast, he was infront of us in seconds.

He grabbed Peter, so he wouldnt be near me anymore and faced him. Xander packed Dylan and Elijah hugged me from behind.

"What are you guys doing near my sister?" Caleb growled, coming closer to Peters face.

"Hey, let go of him!" Dylan defended Peter, he also raised his arms in defense so Xander wouldnt do anything to him. "We were only talking, we are in the same club!"

Peter nodded. "We really just talked."

"Which club did you join, Lilith?" Elijah asked me, sounding distressed of the thought of me ineracting with boys.

"I joined a band." I told them.

Xander still did not let go of Peter. "You joined a band? For what? Messing around with some older guys?"

"Screw them!"Caleb snapped. He pushed Peter to the ground. "Get in the car, we are going to talk about this at home!"

Elijah dragged me into the car and we drove off, leaving a shocked Dylan and a scared Peter behind.

I was scared as well, nobody talked in the car. I knew having contact with boys wasnt anything my brothers liked, but I could not distance myself from all males in my school.

They would definitely tell Victor about it and I was not ready to have this talk with him.

Caleb send the twins and me into the dinning room. I sat on my chair and both of them glanced at me. After only five minutes Jon entered the room as well. He sat down next to me and I wanted to run away. I wanted to run away really bad right now.

When Caleb and Victor came in together they sat down infront of me. I realized breaking Victors rules would be actually a pretty big deal. I met with boys, two boys in total.

"Do you want to tell me what you did, Lilith?" he asked me with his dark voice. I shivered and just looked down at my hands.

I kept silent, pressing my lips together into a thin line. I made the mistake to glance into his face and then closing my eyes.

"I asked you a question, so you answer it, do you understand me?" he grunted out. His anger was clear now, even though he held his distance I am sure he is ready to scream at me.

"I met my band memebers at the parking lot." I squeaked and felt my face heat up in embarasment, all my brothers watched me, every move and every word I said, like I was a prisioner.

The thick atmosphere around us made me want to cry.

"One of them was all over you!" Xander barked. I didnt have the courage to look at anyone anymore.

"Thats because he wanted to hug me goodbye." I winced.

"Lilith, what did I tell you on your first day here?" Victor asked folding his hands.

"N-no boys." I stuttered "B-but you need to understand they are in my club! There are boys in every club! I cannot not talk to boys even if I wanted to!"

"One of them is this son of a bitch Peter Evans. He looks like he is all good but for real, this boy means trouble!" Elijah told Victor.

"Thats not true, he is actually all good!" I argued with him.

"Just be quiet, Lil." Jon said to me, rubbing my back.

Even if Elijah and Jon are nice to me, in the end they are like their brothers, always blaming me, I am the bad one and there is nothing to argue about. What Victor says is law.

"You will leave this club and join one that the boys approve of." Victor determined it.

I shoock my head in pure shock. They cant make me leave this band. I found something I am good at and something that I enjoy, they just cant make me leave.

"I wont leave!" I stood up for myself loudly, standing up making the chair squeak.

Jon let go of my back, looking disappointed. Victor got up and slowly walked towards me. I gulped and tried to run, but Xander blocked the door. I freezed in my spot. I am dead.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to have eye contact with him. My eyes burned, because of fighting back my tears. I started shivering, I was so afraid, but I cant back down now. I want to sing.

"Dont talk back to me like that! Understood?"

"Yes." I said, I wanted him to let go of me.

"Now tell me, what are you going to do tomorrow at school?" he questioned slowly.

"I can not." I said to him, trying to break free of him, only to grab my face, his fingers hurt my cheeks and his eyes were dark.

"Vic." I heard Jon, but he ignored him.

"Tell me little Lilith, wh do you think you can say no to me?" Victor pushed me against a wall, still not letting go of me.

I trembled in fear, I felt this kind of fear only back home, the fear of getting hurt physically. Of getting bruised arms, a bruised belly, bruised legs and maybe a black eye if we were on vocation, so nobody in school would notice.

"Lilith? I am talking to you!" Victor let go my face.

"I am sorry, Victor." I apologized slowly, thinking about what I can say next. "But I love to sing and I am not alone there with two boys. There is Samantha and we sing really good together. Please I wont do anything inappropriate, just let me do something I enjoy!"

His eyes starred into mine, he looked like he was deep in his thoughts. When he did not stop pressing down on my cheeks a tear started to roll down my face.

When it touched his fingers he immediately let go.

Victor breathed out. "I will think about it, we are going to have a talk tomorrow morning!"

I did it.