chapter 9: wordless

After work, Jackson and I came home

After work, Jackson and I came home. I ran upstairs to begin reading the contract. Locking the door, I changed out of my clothes into some sweatpants and a light t-shirt.

Quickly, I opened the envelope and took out the contract. I sat down on my bed and began to read:

"Binding contract between Jackson Vanderbilt, the dominant and Scarlet Thompson, the submissive."

The first page was mostly full of overly exaggerated legal words. Basically, this whole relationship is a way for me to "explore and push my limits."

The next page is a little more straightforward:

"Rules

1) The submissive will not engage in sexual relations with others with anyone.

2) The submissive will address the dominant as 'sir,' master,' Mr. Vanderbilt," or any name deemed acceptable by the dominant.

3) The submissive will not use foul language in front of/towards the dominant.

4) The submissive will eat regularly and sleep at/before 11:30 pm.

5) The submissive will not resist the earned punishment. If resistance is present, then the punishment may become more harsh.

6) The submissive must be respectful and responsive towards the dominant. (Including text messages and calls)

7) The submissive will not lie to the dominant.

8) The submissive will have regular checkups and will tell the dominant if they are taking any medication.

9) Drinking over a certain limit is prohibited. The use of recreational drugs is prohibited.

Punishments are put in place to discipline the submissive. If any rules are broken, the dominant may punish the submissive. Punishments may consist of spanking, flogging, or whipping of any kind."

Damn, that's a lot. I guess I can live with most of the rules. Wait, no cursing? I swear all the time!

I'm beginning to feel like this is more like a job than a relationship. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Clearing those thoughts, I turn the page. There's a list of a bunch of terms and words. Some are familiar but most of them I've never heard.

"Limits (cross out any you are not comfortable with)

Fellatio
Breath Play
Blindfolding
Orgasm Denial
Use of sex toys (dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, etc)
fisting of any kind
Rope bondage
Figging
Rhaphanidosis