Chapter 10

Trevor

We lay on our mattress pallet dozing on and off for another hour. Mia is still naked and I can't stop running my hands over her tan, flawless skin. It's so soft and I've been hard since she walked in our room. Bash and Liam are no better. Liam is still between her legs and passed out on her stomach. I'm pretty sure he's drooling into her belly button, but they both look so peaceful I'm not waking them up.

Bash is awake and he is on the opposite side of me, his movements matching mine. How she is sleeping with our hands all over her I'm not sure, but I love that she's comfortable enough to fall asleep naked with the three of us piled around her. The last hour was the best of my life. I can say that without a doubt this is the most memorable moment I've ever had..well maybe besides the day we met her because obviously that changed my life. I want to do this a thousand more times, and I want to do more. My dick throbs at the idea of being inside of her, of claiming her with my brothers so she is thoroughly ours.

"I don't want to take her back." Bash whispers as he watches his fingers glide across her skin. "We should have tried harder to convince her about the house."

I sigh. "I know man. I feel the same way, but this is what she wanted. It's always her choice." I whisper back as I move hair away from her forehead. Her eyes blink open lazily at me and she smiles.

"Hi baby." I kiss her lips lightly.

"Me too, me too." Bash, still whispering, as he leans down to steal my kisses. She kisses him and giggles.

"I don't want to go back either now. Give me a year to do this my way and then we will talk again about the house okay?" She looks back and forth between the both of us.

"Of course baby, there's no rush, we've got forever." She smiles when I say that.

"You guys keep saying that, I like it."

"It's true beautiful girl, we aren't going anywhere and fortunately for you you're stuck with us. Good thing we're pretty." Bash winks at her getting a sweet giggle out of her.

She giggles nonstop and it's one of my favorite fucking things on this earth. Her giggles are music and I want to listen to them on repeat.

We slowly start getting up and moving around. Liam finally rouses and lifts his heavy ass off of her and cleans her stomach of his drool. She looks at him adoringly like he didn't just spit all over her stomach and I mimic gagging at them. With a little too much help from Liam she gets her clothes back on so we can walk her back.

We check her in with the security desk and a slimey looking guard tries to take over for us and walk her, but Liam steps in front of her so the guard can't even see her behind his big frame. Bash steps forward seeing his brother's not so kind intent,

"Hey man, thanks, but we got it from here. We're her network so you'll be seeing a lot of us. I'm Bash, these are my brothers Liam and Trevor." He gestures to us.

"And I'm Mia." She pushes Liam aside, gives the guard a polite smile and grabs Liam's hand to drag him up the stairs.

"15 minutes until curfew, you better be gone!" The dick guard yells back.

"Okay thank you!" Mia yells back. She's too nice. I don't like it. I don't even want her looking at that ugly ass guard. Huh wow I sound a lot like Liam.

We get her settled into her room for bed. Bash lays her covers back like he's about to tuck her in and I rummage through her bins for her pajamas.

"Guys I've gotten myself ready for bed for ohh I don't know like almost 19 years I think I got this." She is looking at us like she's exasperated but still thinks we're cute.

"I miss you already." Liam says as he hugs her to his chest. She gives us each goodnight kisses and says she will vidcall after she showers and does her check in. As we file back down stairs the dick guard is gone. I hope he's not the one doing rounds I don't like him. I don't even have a reason not to like him besides the fact he looked at my Mia. I'm being ridiculous. See her naked once and now I've turned into mini Liam.

"Who is attempting to sneak in tonight?" Bash asks.

"We should do paper rock scissors because we aren't going to be able to decide otherwise."

"Agreed." Liam replies.

We rock paper scissors three times until Bash comes out as the winner. I huff annoyed that it's not me, but maybe a tad relieved that he gets to try to scale the building first while he avoids being detected by security.

There's a handbook with the rules and infractions listed and breaking curfew seems to be just frowned upon because you can do it 10 times in a semester before there are actual consequences. An overnight in a girl's room results in the guardian of the female being called and they are to decide the consequence.

Even though these women are adults they aren't really treated as such until they are 25. At this college they still very much rely on the guardians of the females to guide discipline. With the guardian deciding they can chose to suspend the male's access to the female's building or even suspend him from classes temporarily. Luckily I don't think Carter or Cassidy would discipline us. I don't think they'd actually be surprised if they found one of us in Mia's room overnight. Hell they let us spend the night with her all summer.

We did agree we would give Mia a little space and let her "find her independence" as everyone keep saying, but she will have plenty of space in her classes where they have told us we aren't allowed to go (yes, we asked, don't judge).

We make it back to our room and get showered and changed before Mia calls us. We chat for 30 minutes or so and she sets her vidscreen on her desk while she answers her door for rounds. It's the dick and I'm instantly annoyed. He sticks his head in her room and looks around. He spots the vidscreen and Liam waves. Dick guard grunts and moves onto the next room.

We watch Mia lock the door then get settled into her bed before we say our good nights and hang up. We don't tell her Bash is coming because she would definitely tell him not too and he could very well be caught and we don't want her knowing about our attempt at breaking and entering or she could also get in trouble.

Males don't have rounds as the females do. It's suggested that our curfew is 10, but after asking around it seems no one monitors it so really we can go and come as we please. The attendant at the front leaves at 9 so there's no one even here to care. We all head down to walk to the side of Mia's building where her window is. I know guards walk around the campus at night so we are trying to be quiet and stick to the shadows the walls create.

Bash wastes no time climbing up on the railing of the first floor balcony. Once his feet are braced on the railing with Liam spotting him he reaches for the second story balcony and grips the bottom of the metal railing. He gets a good grip and pulls himself up slowly sliding his hands up the railing. Once he gets to the top railing of the balcony he swings his legs up and crawls over. Once he's on the 2nd story balcony he reaches up for Mia's and pulls himself up doing the same. It actually looks fairly easy and I think the only reason he's sweating is because he could be caught, or Mia could be mad.

He gets himself over Mia's balcony and knocks quietly. I can still hear it from down below and I'm nervous the other girls will hear it and report something. A few minutes pass before the curtains open and I see light spill out onto the grass near where we're standing. Mia opens the door a second later and I see her hand pop out and grip Bash by the shirt and drag him in. I chuckle.

"Yup I bet she's mad."

"Worth it." Liam fist bumps me and we head back to our room.