Chapter 18

Mia

*Sexy times ahead*

Trevor watches Liam slide my dress down my arms. I wasn't able to wear a bra because of the cut of the dress so my breasts are exposed as soon as it slides down my arms. Bash's breath hitches and I turn to see him staring with the same hunger as Trevor. Liam is kissing down my spine as he falls to his knees and follows the dress down. He pulls my panties down with the dress and I giggle,

"I thought you wanted to see those?"

"Oh I saw them, they are great, but that's not what I want to see."

I step out of my dress, but still have my wedges on.

"Fucking perfection." Bash breathes out.

"Mmmm." Trevor hums his agreement, but his eyes are locked on my center.

I feel Liam's lips on my ass cheek as his kisses down, once he reaches the bottom I feel his tongue glide over the spot my ass and thighs meet. It tickles soo good. Ughhhhh. My eyes are closed tight enjoying the sensation of Liam's mouth nibbling on the bottom of my ass cheeks. I don't realize Trevor has moved until a mouth seals over my nipple. I moan and grip his head to my chest. I look over to Bash who has his dick in his hands and I eagerly watch him stroke himself. He looks up from his brothers' actions to see me watching him and winks,

"You make me so hard beautiful girl."

I'm brought back to the hands on my body when Liam unclips my wedges and drags them off. He throws them across the room and runs his finger over the bottom of my foot. It tickles so I squirm.

"Trevor tell me how she tastes?" Liam asks. I'm waiting for Trevor to bring his lips to mine when he also drops to his knees in front of me. I pause for a moment with my hand still entwined in his hair and then I realize what he intends to taste. He's kissing across my pubic bone to my hips and down to my thighs. I'm squirming and wigling in anticipation and Liam chuckles and smacks my ass he hasn't stopped kissing and caressing.

"We are going to give you something to squirm about angel, be still."

Trevor lifts my right hand and sets it on his left shoulder. He then lifts my left leg and lifts it over his right shoulder so his face is directly in my core. I can't help but staring at him on his knees in front of me. It's a vision I never want to forget and there is a side of me that really loves these boys on their knees around me. Trevor places small kisses over my center, teasing me and I whine in response. He rumbles,

"My baby is greedy isn't she? You want me to taste you?"

"Yes." That's the only word I can get out and it was a whimper, I'm not even sure anyone heard it. He must have heard it because his tongue darts out and licks from my opening to my clit and I buck against his head. Jesus and all things holy this is fucking magic. No wonder I hear so much about this. This is nothing compared to their hands. He continues licking up and down and I feel Liam reach from behind as his finger probes my entrance.

Trevor's tongue stops its administrations, but only for a moment to speak,

"She tastes fucking delicious man. I could eat this pussy every day."

My grip on Trevor's hair and shoulder tightens and Liam's finger slips in right next to Trevor's tongue and starts pumping in and out of me. I cry out and tense around them because I'm going to come so quick from this. Liam is massaging and kneading my ass,

"Good girl. That's my angel, come all over his tongue."

I come with my eyes glued to Bash's hand on his dick after Liam pumps his thick finger in and out a few more times and Trevor seals his mouth over my clit and sucks. I scream both their names and I'm almost positive I just created one of those couple names that are mashed together, but I'm not entirely coherent so I can't be sure. I collapse into Trevor who picks me up and hands me to Bash in bed.

My last memory is Bash showing me a chat box from Carter saying he told the guards he came to town to check on me and I'm staying in a hotel with him for the weekend because I'm "shaken up" over the altercation with Drew. My boys send a thank you message saying they will spoil me all weekend and then snuggle around as sleep claims me.

I wake still wrapped up in my puppy pile. I missed this. It has been weeks since I had a solid puppy pile snuggle. I don't even mind the morning wood stabbing me in various places...hell I even missed this wood stabbing me. I blink open to see I'm cradled between Trevor and Bash. Liam isn't here, but I can hear the shower running.

I grab my vidscreen to see the time and see Carter replied to the boys' "we will spoil her" message and see Carter replied "Not too much. Be good. Or I'll kill you. Sweet dreams." I snort. Only Carter includes death threats with wishes of sweet dreams.

Liam walks in with a towel around his waist. He hasn't seen that I'm awake yet so I watch him look around his wardrobe for clothes. His hair is dripping water down his defined back and I can't help but think about how good those water droplets would taste and how thirsty I am. He drops his towel to pull up boxers and I'm rewarded with firm, toned butt cheeks that I want to bite. I totally understand the ass biting last night now. He has dimples right at the tops of his cheeks and it takes everything in me not to groan at the good morning sight he makes. I must make some kind of noise because he turns to see me gawking at him.

"Hi." I squeak.

"Angel. Like what you see?" He winks and walks to the bed where he climbs over me to give me my good morning kiss. Trevor and Bash have both woken with his heavy weight falling into the bed and I get two more good morning kisses.

I'm ushered up and into the shower while Trevor and Liam head to pick us up breakfast. I asked my bashful boy to stay so I could have a moment alone with him and he eagerly joins me in the shower. He washes my hair and then proceeds to wash the rest of me with his tongue. He claimed he was jealous and needed to taste me for himself.

I wear Trevor's boxers and the twins' giant shirts all weekend as we lounge around. I don't leave their dorm once as they take turns getting us food. We binge on movies and junk food, we vidchat with Cassidy and Carter and I drool over the twins doing push ups and ab workouts on their floor as they complain about getting fat while skipping the gym for one weekend. Of course I use that as an excuse to hand feed them junk while they lick the crumbs off my fingers and then force them to do more shirtless push ups so I can watch. Trevor gives me massages and we sit and cuddle while working on the couple of assignments we have.

We have a lot of sexy time and it feels like I can't stop touching them and they can't stop touching me. Nothing progresses further then it's already gone, but by the time the weekend is over I've had a lot of practice with my newfound skills. It's perfect. It's the best weekend I've had in a really long time and I don't want it to end.

I feel like a princess with my beautiful knights obliging my every whim. I almost shed an actual tear when they walk me back to my room Sunday night. The only reason I keep it together is because they promise me Trevor will be sneaking in shortly. I pout, but get all of my goodnight kisses and head into my room with a big smile on my face.