Chapter 6~ Privacy

Fanaa's POV.

I got out of his place and started walking towards I don't know where.

I don't know this place at all. It's different from anywhere I've ever been before.

I keep walking hoping I'll end up finding a bus stop or something.

The sun was starting to go down and I was cold.

Should I just turn and go back to his place and ask him to drive me back to Naina's place.

I can't even stand to be a second around him.

I checked in my pocket for my phone and... What the hell? I forgot my phone in his car!?

Oh my Allah!

I stopped walking for a moment because I was starting to panic a little.

Breathe Fanaa breathe.

Suddenly I saw a light flashing in my eyes and I think I saw someone.

It was a man walking towards my direction with his flashlight on.

I'm getting scared.

He approached me so I asked him "excuse me sir? Do you know any bus stop around here?" I asked him.

He was walking in a weird way and suddenly he fell and I tried to grab his arm to help him not fall on the ground.

"are you okay?" I asked with full concern.

"no but maybe you can make me feel better"

RED LIGHTS.

I moved back in hurry and fear and he did the same.

"hey come here" he said approaching me.

I turned around and started running full speed.

I kept looking behind to see if he was still following me and he was indeed.

Accidentally I fell on the floor hurting my knee and elbow but that didn't stop me from getting back up and keep running.

I kept running until I saw another person in front of me and this time it was Ahmed.

Thank you Allah!

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly catching my breath.

I felt his strong arms wrap around me and suddenly I felt him picking me off the ground.

"I told you not to run away"he said walking towards his place.

We got there and inside and he put me on the couch.

" don't move I'll go get the first aid kit"he said.

He came back and bend down to me checking my wound.

He was about to desinfect it but I stopped him.

" I can do it..."

"just let me do it" he said putting the pad on my knee.

Ouch.

"you're okay?" he asks.

I nod while he finishes taking care of it.

Once he was done he went to put the box back and brought a glass of water at the same time putting it in front of me and sitting beside me.

"how did you know I was there?" I ask him.

"I remembered that you didn't know this place at all so I went out to see if you were still outside and saw you running"

"ah I see..."