Chapter 13~Forever

Fanaa's POV.

A week passed by really fast.

I had so much fun and received so much love.

I only feel blessed and happy.

Being close with my bestie and my husband, meeting new people and making new friends. Just amazing.

But now, it's time for me to make decisions again.

Do I want to stay in Turkey and keep it on with my work and life here?

Or do I want to go back home and live with Ahmed for the rest of our days?

Not so tough question right?

Truth is, it is.

I love my life back there.

But I also love my life here.

"I don't know what to do... It's so hard to choose" I tell Tara and Naina hoping they can help.

We were at a Turkish café just chilling while Ahmed and Rahman went somewhere else.

It was our last day in Turkey before going back tomorrow.

"girl it's simple come back to Canada duh" Naina said.

"easy for you to say" I say.

"okay well don't ask me cause you know me.. I just want my best friend back"

"I know..."

Seeing that Tara wasn't saying anything I asked her again.

"and what do you think Tara?"

"well... I love Turkey.. A lot...ever since that trip we both had I've made a connection with you and also Turkey and so I would never be able to leave it forever..."

I nodded as I paid close attention to what she was saying.

"but... Forever sometimes it's not always forever... My family and friends support my dreams and that's why I do what I do here and when I miss them I run back to see them and then come back here... I've chosen to live here... Now it's for you to think what kind of forever do you want?" she asked me.

What kind of forever do I want?

Kind of confused.

" can you explain in detail? "I asked.

"do you want to leave Turkey forever or do you want to go back to how it was before? Do you want Ahmed to live with you here with you or do you want go back and see your family more often?" she asks.

Isn't that what I've been asking myself non-stop already?

"you can stay here forever or go back forever or you can choose both" she adds.

Meaning I get to choose how I want things to be.

I can make it happen once I know what I want.

"and now let me ask you this Fanaa... What do you really want? What makes you truly happy and what does your heart want over your mind?" Naina said.

My heart knows exactly what he wants.

I know because I've been avoiding it for so long.

After talking a bit more we left the café and made our way to the hotel.

I finally know what I want.

***

Ahmed's POV.

I must say, we've truly come a long way.

The fact that we can't be without each other and we can't live properly if our hearts are not connected really amazes me.