Epilogue

Fanaa's POV.

I was in my office room when Azaan came in with a book in his hand.

"ammi! Is this one of your book?" he asked as he came and sat in front of me.

"yeah that's one special book, can you come later I really need to finish what I'm doing first " I said as I was trying to finish writing something.

"ammi come on you're so busy these days" he said.

"I know sorry, where's your dad?" she asked him.

"he's busy on the phone" he said.

"Azaan you're old enough to understand that we need to work right now" I told him.

"I just want to know what this is about" he said.

Fine!

I'll take a ten minutes break.

" alright, tell me what do you want to know?" I asked him.

"everything!" he said.

"you didn't read it?" I asked him.

"no... It's kind of long just let me know what's the story is about"

"since when are you interested in my books?" I asked him curious to know why my son is being this way.

"ammi, I'm 12 which is old enough to have interest in other things then cars and girls" he said.

"mmh.. Well said" I said taking the book from him.

"come on tell me" he said again.

Little do you know how much fun I had writing this book.

I wrote this book with one of my favorite writer, Omer.

When it got out, I wasn't able to promote it because I got pregnant with him.

But it still got success because the story is very unique and special.

This book is full of adventures and all sort of feelings.

" wife and son we have to leave" Ahmed came in the room this time interrupting us.

"where?" we both asked at the same time.

"it's Saturday night and I'm bringing you guys out, come on!" he said before leaving.

"I'll tell you the rest of the story later" I said.

We both got up and went to get ready.

***

"where are you bringing us dad?" Azaan asked Ahmed as we were walking to reach the top of the mountain.

"to show you guys the stars, your mom loves it" he said winking at me.

"of course I love it but I hate walking up there" I said feeling my feet already getting tired.

"that's why after the next 10 steps I will have to pick her up" he added.

"really? Ammi?" Azaan looked at me with wide eyes.

"don't listen to him" I said.

But obviously he didn't lie, he came behind me and picked me up.

"dad was right!" Azaan said.

We all laughed and soon made it to the top.

The stars tonight were specially brighting up the sky in a different way.

The three of us laid down and stared up at the sky.

"woah! It's beautiful" Azaan said.

"yes it is" I said.