Chapter 1: Kummerspeck

(This is pretty much the beginning of the Movie, so if you don't want spoilers, skip to the last paragraph of this chapter. Everything after that is not shown in the movie and is made up in my brain.)
     The ocean is a place that is normally calm and quiet, but that's if you have never been to Techno Reef. The home of the Techno Trolls is a place that can get rather loud with music, the trolls are happy from Family, Love, and Music. The leader of the Techno Trolls is a dark blue Troll named King Trollex, most of the Techno Trolls love him due to his positive and energetic nature.

     Though, that's how Trollex always tends to feel when he is around the other Techno Trolls, Having fun, and being the DJ for the Techno Trolls during a party. The past of King Trollex isn't a happy one, but he has mostly moved on from that.

       Right now, the Techno Trolls are all having a party, with King Trollex being the DJ and playing the music, singing as well at times. "What's up my Techno Trolls!" Trollex yelled, getting a cheer in response.

     Trollex giggled a bit to himself before raising his voice again to speak to the Techno Trolls, "Tonight is about Family, Love, and Music!" Trollex said, listing the three main things that make Techno Trolls happy. Trollex then called out for the Techno Trolls to jump, counting down for them as well.

   "Hey, get ready for The Drop!" Trollex then moved over to Beat Drop Button, or BDB for short.

   "You ready little buddy?" Trollex asked, BDB was shaking with excitement.

     "Let's do this King Trollex!" BDB yelled back, making Trollex smile wider than before.

     "Wait for it." Trollex said, knowing a good beat drop needs a good build up first. He ended up repeating himself a few more times, even going into the crowd for a little bit before going back to the DJ booth. Once he was sure the build up was perfect, which was after BDB said, "Come on man, hit me!" and a pink Techno Troll say, "Just do it already!"

     King Trollex swam up a bit, "One More Time!" He sang before hitting BDB in the face, cause a Beat Drop and for Techno Hearts to shoot from the DJ booth. The Techno Trolls loves it and BDB looked a little worn out from it, Trollex was glad everyone was happy. He continued to do what he does best, being a DJ, singing as well since the song required it.

     The party was going great, but while Trollex was handling the music, he notice a figure coming close. It was big, dark, was coming fairly quickly, and he soon realized there were many of them. He had a bad feeling about them, so he shut down the music, getting awws and boos from the other Techno Trolls.

   "Don't worry everybody, we'll get back to the party in a bit." Trollex said, trying to reassure the Techno Trolls. "Let me just take care of this real quick."

   Trollex removed his headphones(if that's what they are.) and started swimming towards the giant, what he now see, submarine-like fish with zippers for a mouth. Trollex made sure all the other Techno Trolls were behind him, his  protective instincts kicking in.

   Trollex puffed his chest out as a form to show he's not afraid, watching as the zipper of the giant fish's mouth unzips. Once the mouth was opened, Trollex noticed there wasn't much inside, he didn't see anyone for a second before noticing another Troll walk up to him.

   "Hey Man, There he is! King Trollex of the Techno Trolls right?" The Troll asked, looking around a bit. Trollex doesn't recall knowing this Troll, he does recognize the Rock factor of it all.

     "That's Right. Who's askin'?" Trollex responded. Most of his time as King has been peaceful, so Trollex isn't exactly sure what he should do in this kind of situation. Trollex knows little about the other tribes, he can recognize them, but he isn't sure what to expect from them. Trollex was surprised alone from the fact that a Rock Troll seemed to willingly come to Techno Reef.

     "Queen Barb, of the Hard Rock Trolls?" Bard said, gesturing to the area around her. Trollex didn't recognize the name, so he simply shrugged. He looked over to side to notice BDB next to him, but was quick to turn his attention back to Queen Barb. "And, I'm here to Take your String bro." Barb finished, playing a little of her  guitar she was holding.

     Trollex, knowing the importance of the Techno String, was quick to respond. "No way." He said, BDB was quick to add, "Oh, Don't do it Man." Trollex slightly moving his arm to make sure BDB was behind it and protected. Trollex looked back at Queen Barb with an aggressive expression, "We lose our String, we lose our Music." He explained, Music is something that is very important to all Trolls, he won't willing give up something that makes the Techno Trolls Happy.

   Queen Barb made a strange face, smiling, "You mean your Bleeps and Bloops?" She asked before making sounds that are meant to mock Techno Music. Queen Barb laughed, "Yeah, that's not Music. You want to hear some real Music?" She asked, making Trollex more worried. He found out pretty quickly that the Hard Rock Trolls were the Aggressive type, Trollex doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

     Queen Barb smiled, "Rockers!" She yelled, lifting her hand up in a formation for Rock. The other submarine-like fish started to come closer, the Techno Trolls behind Trollex voicing their worry. Trollex wasn't any better, but he tried his best to mask it. He looked at all the approaching fish, watching as they all open their mouths to show more Rock Trolls, guitars pointed at the Techno Trolls, ready to play.

     BDB, scared, hid being Trollex. Said Trolls was quick to protect his friend and the Techno Trolls. The Hard Rock Trolls started to play, sending red forces towards the Techno Trolls, though none teaching them. The beat of a drum could be heard, as another Rock Troll, who was playing the drums, came up from the bottom of the main Submarine that Queen Barb was in. A hard beat from the music send a strong force towards the Techno Trolls, making Trollex Spin backwards.

     Trollex was able to catch himself, his bravery practically all gone. Queen Barb played on her guitar and sent a force that sent the other Techno Trolls spinning backwards.

     Before Long, the Rock Song Started and Queen Barb started singing. "Here I am! Rock You like a Hurricane!" She sang, jumping off the drum set before playing a cord on her guitar that sent a powerful force towards the Techno Trolls.

     Trollex was quick to Dodge while the other Techno Trolls swam away to hide and get out of danger. The force hit the heart shaped DJ booth, cutting it right down the middle, causing one side to fall off to the ground within the ocean. Trollex couldn't do anything but watch as a piece of their home was destroyed.

    Trollex spun around to face Queen Barb, a look of fear on face has he held BDB close. The Rock Trolls still aimed at him with their guitars and Queen Barb looking happy as ever. "Okay okay, Enough, Stop!" Trollex said, hugging BDB closer with both hands, "You're harming the vibe we working very hard to build to." Trollex didn't bother having any bravery or strength in his voice, he sounded as he felt, scared.

     "Oh, but by the end of my World Tour, we're all gunna have the same vibe. We're all gunna be one nation of Trolls, Under Rock." Queen Barb explained. Before Trollex could prepare for another attack, it was too late. Barb and the rest of the Rock Trolls played more Powerful Rock Music that sent Trollex flying backwards with a strong force.

     Trollex's grip on BDB was lost and the Button-fish went flying off somewhere else. Trollex's head hit a piece of the now broken Heart monument as he was flung backwards, the force being strong enough to knock him out cold. Once BDB and the other Techno Trolls We're out of sight, and Trollex was unconscious, Queen Bard ordered for the Rock Trolls to search for the Techno String. Once they had it, which took longer than Barb liked, they left make their way to the next tribe.

(If anyone has any ideas they would like to share as to what happens next, I would live to hear them! If I use any of the ideas, I'll make sure to put in who came up with it at the beginning of the chapter.)