Chapter 5: Korinthenkacker

(Thank you Ninja_Puppet for the story idea you shared for this chapter.)
Trollzart showed himself to Branch, gaining a surprised look from said Troll. Trollex didn't follow his friend however, the Techno Troll wasn't ready to show himself since he was still a bit shaken up. Poppy and Biggie has noticed Trollzart shorty after he showed himself due to Branch, the Queen of Pop getting excited and immediately started a conversation.

During the conversation between the two leaders, Branch had heard the slight heavy breathing from Trollex. The Techno Troll was just starting to calm down, he had experienced plenty of scenarios that can scar someone for quite awhile. Branch suspected that it was probably another Classical Troll, since it made sense, but once he checked around the corner, he was back to being on guard. Trollex saw him and jumped, trying to get away from the Troll out of panic and surprise.

"Hey!" Branch shouted, leaping at the Techno Troll. Branch tried to grab Trollex so he could use a tactic that would calm almost anything and anyone. Though, once he got a hold of Trollex, things only went downhill from there. Something you don't want to do is surprise someone who recently experienced dangerous situations, the reason is because their fight or flight instincts kick in easier. This is what happened for Trollex, he couldn't run away, so he fought out of panic.

A quick head butt to Branch's face, and Trollex was out of his grasp and booking it to Trollzart. The only other troll that understands Trollex's actions is Trollzart, having heard his story and everything that happened.

"It's alright my friend, there's no need to panic. We're safe." Trollzart said, trying to comfort his panicked friend. He continued telling Trollex that they were safe until the adrenaline in the Techno Troll died down and he wasn't panicking anymore.

"Sorry, I thought he was attacking me." Trollex explained, giving a small smile. (I just realized someone could see this as Trollex x Trollzart...see it that way if you want to, but I wasn't really going for that. So oops.) The two shared a laugh before their attention was drawn back to the Pop Trolls.

"Whoa, you don't look like a Classical Troll." Poppy said, Trollex shook his head, and explained that he is a Techno Troll and the King of them. After some more explaining and a lot of persuading from Queen Poppy, both Trollzart and Trollex ended up agreeing to come with the Pop Trolls to help stop Queen Barb.

Poppy opened up a map, laid it on the ground for everyone to see. "We have to get to the Country Trolls in Lonesome Flats before Barb does." She quickly explained, though Trollex was worried they might be too late and end up finding a place that's destroyed again.

Poppy looked at Pennywhistle, who at some point rolled their way back to all of them, and she asked if Penny would come with them. But the flute refused, "Someone has to stay to rebuild, and wait for the rest of the Classical Trolls to come back..." Pennywhistle told her.

Trollex saw that Trollzart was proud, Trollex would be too if BDB did something like that. He's already proud if the Button already has, or maybe even some other Techno Troll. Trollex's thoughts briefly went to an old friend of his, Eloise he believes her name was(This is an OC made by Moonlightthesinger, I am mentioning her in this story as an apology.), Trollex wouldn't be surprise if she made her way back to Techno Reef and starting helping others.

Trollzart couldn't bear to leave Pennywhistle alone to rebuild and wait, so the Conductor stayed behind. After some reassurance from Trollzart, Trollex went with the Pop Trolls. All four Trolls started their way to Lonesome Flats, though they went off the path of the river, so Trollex was stuck having to float/fly instead of swim in the water he's used to.

Trollex was constantly on guard around the other Trolls, his father was the one to teach him about the history of how the Trolls fell out of harmony. It was told in a way that made it clear Trollex's father had a large dislike for Pop Trolls, even over exaggerating a few things. So Trollex didn't really trust them, but they're better than nothing.

Whenever they would take a break, Trollex would go look for a river or pond or anything to rehydrate himself. Yes, Techno Trolls can be just fine outside water, but that doesn't mean it's comfortable to be outside water for long periods of time or that they can't get sick from it.

Off to the side, Branch would ask Trollex if he knew anything about Queen Barb and what she's planning. Trollex wouldn't say much at first to him, since they had a terrible first impression that left Trollex more wary of Branch than any of them,. But eventually, after a good apology, Trollex started answering his questions. Not all, but enough to get Branch the general idea of what she's capable of, if the destruction of Symphonyvill didn't make it clear enough.

Trollex can only hope things won't get any worse from here.

(Okay, next chapter they will be arriving in Lonesome Flats, that's not changing. Moonlightthesinger, I am terribly sorry for not being able to go through with what we planned.
Lastly, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to what should happen in the next chapter, please share them in the comments! I love hearing what you share, and if I end up using them or pieces of them, I will credit the owner(s) of the idea(s)/suggestion(s) at the beginning of the chapter.)