Chapter 12: Wiedervereinigung

(I'm going off of the script because I have gotten sick and tired of it. If you want this story to end pretty much like how the movie ends, tell me and I'll see what I can do. I'll probably have it end that way anyway.

Thank you MNGilliam365 and KnifeHappyPsycho for your ideas/suggestions.)
     The sound of an alarm had blasted through the ship, chain came down soon after, forming around the bass in a way of protection. Everyone but the Funk Family, except Cooper, were startled by this and didn't know what it means.

     Prince D announced that the Rock Trolls have arrived, King Quincy telling them to prepare for battle. While the Funk Trolls did just that, Poppy, Branch, Hickory, and Trollex tried to follow. Cooper stopped them though, "Gotta get you all to safety." He had said quickly before dancing in a large keyboard, the notes causing bubbles to come down and quickly catch all of the Trolls that weren't Funk or Hip Hop.

     Trollex and Hickory were in their own separate bubbles, while Poppy and Branch shared one together. Trollex could hear Poppy call out to Cooper, but he doubted anything Poppy tried to do would work. By the time they all were outside the ship, Trollex noticed something was wrong. The lights around and under the ship were going out, and it was easy to tell that it was swaying.

     Trollex's attention drifted to the other Trolls in bubbles, he saw that Hickory was the farthest away, Poppy and Branch were drifting away as well. They were both heading the same direction while Trollex's bubble went the opposite. Trollex froze as he heard Rock Music, he to panic and struggle in his bubble to get out. He feels unbelievably vulnerable within it, he was taken by surprise when it popped though.

     Apparently, the bubble had made its way down to a body of water without Trollex noticing, so when it popped above the water, making Trollex Land in it, the Techno Troll was definitely taken by surprise. But, still being able to faintly hear the Rock Music, he quickly swam downwards, in hopes he would be more safe the deeper he was in the water.

     Trollex had his eyes glued at the surface of the water, he was still rattled with fear and keeping his main focus on not being caught again. After a while, the Rock Music stopped, that should've calmed Trollex, but it only made him more worried.

     "Trollex!" A voice called out, the DJ could barley hear it but it was there. Trollex almost guessed that he must've been hearing things, but his name was called out again. It was much louder and clearer that time, Trollex turned to see what was calling him, and upon seeing what it was, Trollex almost burst into tears.

     A little green square was swimming towards him, calling out Trollex's name. He knew that voice and he knew who it was. "BDB!" Trollex cried out, he swam over to his friend, unintentionally used his Techno Speed(I have no idea what to call it, but I hope you knew what I'm talking about.) to reach his best friend faster.

     Trollex embraced BDB with so much force, it sent them both flipping a few time in the water. By now, Trollex was actually in tears, he hadn't seen anything or anyone from home in so long that he couldn't be more happier. The moment was cut short though as Trollex's eyes widened, a million questions filling his head.

     Trollex pulled away from the hug and held BDB away at about half and arms length, "How did you find me? Is everyone back home safe, are any of them injured?" Trollex began to ask in a panic, he finally had someone who could answer his questions, and he was deathly worried about everyone back home.

     "Whoa whoa! Calm down man! Well, actually..." BDB trailed off, that made the DJ more worried than before. Trollex let go of his friend when he started to shake, Trollex doesn't recall a time he's felt so scared and worried. BDB tried his best to calm Trollex down, explaining that everything will be fine and how he believes no one is hurt.