Chapter 3: Kabelsalat

(No one suggested anything or shared their ideas, so this is just coming straight from my brain.)
     Trollex stayed still for a few moments, but this didn't last long. He took one look at himself and immediately had a strong urge to head to the river, he was filthy and needed to clean his cuts that got a little too deep from the glass. He looked at the still unconscious Troll next to him, Trollex wasn't sure if he should leave the Troll here or move him close to the river, maybe even clean the Classical Troll up too.

     After some thinking, Trollex decided to let the Classical Troll Rest under the tree, he didn't want to risk the Troll falling into the river and getting hurt, and Trollex didn't want to breach any privacy of the Troll.

     So Trollex headed over to the river and dove in, there wasn't any splash or anything, it was a slow and peaceful dive. Trollex let out a sigh of comfort, liking the feeling of water all around him again. The fall practically made his skin feel uncomfortably dry. Trollex looked around the bottom of the river for anything he can use to scrub off the filth on his body, he was successful after finding a sponge-like plant.

     After Trollex was finished, he left the river to find something he can use to cover up the deep cuts, he managed to find a few things, most being soft vines and leafs. With his injuries patched up, and his skin feeling much less dry, Trollex sat back down next to the Classical Troll. The spot under the tree is a good place to hide from anything looking up above.

     Trollex looked over at the Classical Troll as he started to groan and come to. The Troll sat up a little mumbling, "Where am I?" After he opened his eyes a bit. Trollex loosely hugged himself, looking around as if it would help him figure out where they are.

     "Don't know." Trollex answered, his voice was soft and kinda quiet, his voice still hasn't fully calmed down from what Trollex experienced. But Trollex was close enough for the Classical Troll to hear him, which also unintentionally startled the Troll. The Classical Troll turned and looked at Trollex, the two made eye contact. Trollex rubbed his arm a little and looked away, "So, Queen Barb attacked your home too?" Trollex asked, he already knew the answer, but the silence between them before was unsettling.

     The Classical Troll's expression changes to one of understanding, in a way. He nodded, "Yes, she did." The Troll said, looking down and fidgeting with his hands. The entire conversation between them has been awkward and sad, none really knowing what to say or do.

     Trollex took a deep breathe looked at the Classical Troll, putting on his happy face, "I'm King Trollex, of the Techno Trolls." Trollex said, introducing himself with a sad smile. The Classical Troll looked at Trollex with confusion, but a small smile was soon on his face as well.

     "I am Conductor Trollzart," Trollzart paused for a moment, thinking for a moment, "of the Classical Trolls." He finished, Trollex watched as Trollzart flapped his little wings a little before flying up a bit into the air. Trollzart looked down at himself and started to pat off the dirt that was on him and his coat. Trollzart asked Trollex about the Techno String, Trollex told him about what happened to Techno Reef and what Queen Barb told him about her plans.

     "Do you know where she is heading to next?" Trollzart asked, Trollex simply shrugged. He didn't hear anything about where the Rock Trolls were heading to next, "Well, we should probably get moving." Trollzart said, looking around. Trollex simply nodded and got up, but both Trolls aren't sure where they should go.

     Trollex told Trollzart which Direction he saw the Rock Trolls go, "You're home is probably the opposite direction." Trollex guessed, it made Trollex wish he could use the same tactic to find Techno Reef.

     "We'll head that way then." Trollzart said, his voice sounding determined, Trollex watched as the Conductor went the opposite Direction of the Rock Trolls. Trollex sighed and followed, knowing there isn't much he can do until finds a way back home. String or no String, family comes first. Trollex finds all the Techno Trolls at Techno Reef his Family, and he misses them dearly. But if he can't help the Trolls back home at the moment, he might as well help another Troll.

     "Once I check up on everyone in Sympothyvill, we will get our Strings back." Trollzart claimed, Trollex was snapped out of his thoughts from this.

     Trollex smiled, "Yeah." He simply said, but he felt better knowing that he will hopefully get the Techno String back.

(I have no idea what I just wrote, sorry it's a little short. But I Tried. If anyone has any Ideas or Suggestions as to what should happen next, please share them! I would love to hear them! If I end up using it or partly using one or a few, I will credit the owner[s] at the beginning of the Chapter.)