Family

Before we begin, I thought I should say something. Branch's body has always kinda reminded me of Taylor Lautner in Scream Queens (but only Scream Queens, nothing else he's been in). A little pudgy around the middle, but not exactly fat, you know? If you don't know, let me show you the one time we see Branch shirtless.

Lemme warn you, this is a spoiler for Trolls World Tour, so skip to the actual story if you don't wanna see.

I just realized, his hands are huge

I just realized, his hands are huge. Enjoy the final chapter!

Branch couldn't believe his ears. But here he was, hearing his mother was dead.

“She went into cardiac arrest because she inhaled a lot of smoke," DJ Suki explained. “The doctors couldn't save her in time."

“Branch, I'm really sorry," Poppy said sadly, reaching for his shoulder. He just gently brushed her hand off and left the pod.

Flashback

“Branch?! Branch!" Cyan called out through the crowd. “Has anyone seen my son?!"

Everyone was running as far away from Bergen Town as possible while she searched for her little boy. He was only six, how was he supposed to keep up?!

“Mom!" a familiar voice cried. Cyan followed it to find Branch against a giant boot, holding his scraped knee.

“Branch, there you are!" she said, feeling relieved. She picked him up and kissed his cheek. “Don't scare me like that! What were you thinking?!"

“I thought I could do it myself," he sobbed. “I have to, I'm a big boy."

“Branch, just because you're a big boy doesn't mean you have to do everything on your own," Cyan assured her son. “You can always come to me for help."