Chapter 2: almost got kidnap!/ centaur?!

" mis melody?"" Hm?"" Are you and king trollex together?"" Uh.....yes?"" Like husband and wife?""?!" Melody stared at the child classical troll with eyes wide, with a huge blush on her face, as she wave her hands furiously as she said," oh nononononononono! We just girlfriend and boyfriend! Not husband and wife yet child" the kids giggle a bit as melody rolled her eyes at them but smile.

She love trollex with all of her heart. She still remember how he confess his feelings to him, which is kinda adorable. She giggles more as she remember how all the leaders start to tease him. It's cute to see him blushing furiously. Then she felt something tugging her, gaining her attention at the techno troll child." Can you sing for us??" Melody blink a bit then smile" of course"

Melody:
I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose
Was solo singing on my own
Now I can't find the key without you

And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
I'm sorry if it's all too much
Every day you're here, I'm healing
And I was runnin' out of luck
I never thought I'd find this feeling
'Cause I've been hearing symphonies
Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
(A rhapsody for you and me)
And every melody is timeless
And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah ah, ah
And now your song is on repeat
And I'm dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you're gone, I feel incomplete
So if you want the truth
(Oh, oh, oh)
I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

The children cheered as they clap their hands together making melody smile at them.

***************MEANWHILE**********
"ALRIGHT! Any reports of what happen?" Poppy asked at the other leaders, as they start saying the accomplish they did. She was happy that all the tribe were together again as harmony. She even notice they all start teasing trollex about his girlfriend, melody and asked when is he gonna purpose to her or when is he gonna go on date with her, making him blush furiously on his face as he glared at them. Then they heard a loud scream far away from them. Everyone went quiet a bit, blinking confusely.

" what was that?" Asked Barb as she looks at everyone, who shrugs their shoulders. But for Trollex, he recognize that scream, making his eyes went wide as he quickly rush his way, startling the others when they heard him scream," MELODY!!" Their eyes went wide as they look each other then quickly hop out of their seat and followed the panic techno king away.

***********back to melody*********
"LET FO OF ME!!" Shout melody as she was screaming after she push the children away from the stranger. The kids were screaming and start calling for help. Melody hit the stranger back trying to get free...
Then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" MELODY!!" Melody look up to see her boyfriend and the other leaders behind him." TROLLEX! HELP!" She shout as she squirm to get out from it's grip. Trollex went forward, angry-no. FURIOUS. On his face as he grab the staff that melody drop it on the ground and hit it's chest. The stranger grunt in pain as it drops melody down, making trollex caught her in bride style as he float away when Delta and her trolls arrive, holding a ropes in their hands.

" GET 'IM BOYS!" She shout as every country trolls throw it at the stranger in one place. Trapping it. Every troll came out, holding a stick, stones or any thing else they could defend themselves. Trollex put his girlfriend, melody down as he stood in front of her protectively as melody peek out behind him, as she watch the stranger struggle to get out. Barb came forward with poppy on her side.

She had angry look on her face as she spoke" who are you!? Why did you tried to kidnap melody?!" The stranger didn't answered making Barb think that this guy was mocking her. Growling in anger, she grab the stranger cloth then pulled it away. But this surprise everyone, especially Melody.

They all stared at the creature, who stared blankly at them. A majestic creature in front of them. Everything was silent for a secong until they all scream, except melody, who continued to stared at the creature she knew as a centaur.

"YOUR A CENTAUR?!"