Chapter 3: oscar, the Centaur/ Queen?!

As they caught a Centaur, they tied the stranger up and also trying to spilled out the truth. Unfortunately, Barb and the twins start wanted to fight him, as the others tries to stop these three.

" LET ME AT HIM,!!!!" Shout barb as Delta tries to hold her away from the centuar, as for the twins, were hold back by Hickory. Trollex, stood infront of Melody, in protective way, as melody, peeking out behind him. Branch start talking," Who are you and why did you tried to kidnap Melody?!" The centuar gave him a blank look then look away as he said," i will not talk to you." This made branch wanted to strangle him, luckily poppy stop him as she kindly asked him," Hi! I'm Queen poppy, of the pop trolls! This is my Boyfriend Branch. Over there, the one who's getting angry, was Queen Barb, of the Rock trolls, being held by Mayor Delta, of the country trolls. There's King Quincy and Queen Essence, of the funk trolls. And last but not least, That's king Trollex, of Techno trolls. Behind him was his girlfriend and also my best friend, Melody."

Branch face palm himself as he said," poppy! What are you thinking?! We can be kind to this guy!? Who was a centuar like melody when she transform into one?!" The stranger gave him a question look then look at melody, who Trollex, notice it, then he stood protectively in front of melody. The strangers eyes went wide as he stared at her." I finally found her." Said the stranger making Trollex growl as he wrap his hands around melody.

Poppy gave her confuse look as she asked," why did you said? And why are you trying to kidnap her??" The stranger look at poppy's eyes as he saw poppy's eyes held no anger, just curious. The stranger sigh as he look at himself not impress." To be honest, why did you used ropes." Then he broke free making everyone stood in battle stance." I am Oscar, the centuar, sheriff of the kingdom of harmony. I am looking for her." He point his finger at melody, making everyone gasp as Melody gasp quietly, making trollex stood in front of her, with a dangerous glared on his face.

" and why did you try to kidnap my girl?" Trollex hissed at him, making Melody blush a little after hearing 'my girl'." Because our string, the GEN-X, starts to react, telling me and others, that the new queen has arrive. And that means..." he trail off as poppy gasped in realization as she looks at melody then point at her with a biggiest smile," YOUR THEIR QUEEN MELODY!!"

Melody's eyes went wide as she look at the centuar confuse and surprise. Trollex look surprise too. Queen of harmony? Where dose that kingdom come from?. Then barb asked with anger in her eyes," i'm sorry. There's no such thing that there's another kingdom. There's nothing in the map."" That because it was hidden right?" Melody asked as everyone look at her, confuse." What do you mean melody?" Trollex asked his girlfriend. Melody look at him then every one." I read the stories about the unknown kingdom, hidden away after the separation of each tribe of the trolls. I read that they disappeared after each tribe has found there place to live."

" you are correct, your majesty." Oscar said as he bowed down at her. Melody blush a bit, still not getting hang of being queen all the suddenly. But for trollex, got jealose at the Centuar, cause he made her blush. He look away grumbling about it, making Barb and Delta notice this then smirk at him." Well since we heard about that. Can you tell us why and where is this.... kingdom you been telling?" Branch asked, with catiousness in his eyes.

Oscar look at them with no emotion on his face then slowly start telling them.

Long ago, before the separation of the tribe, we, the creatures that lives forever, known as the harmony tribe. We have six different creature. Us, centuar, faries, elves, mermaids and sirens, magicians and mage, and the bat hybrid. We, harmony tribe, meet your ancestors long time ago. Our Queen, Harmonia, notice silence and sadness to your ancestors. So she guide them to the kingdom of harmony. She also show her instrument, that has seven strings. The GEN-X, pop, classical, techno, rock, country, and funk. She gave the six strings to them. To feel how much the enjoyment and also joy within.

But one day, your ancestor,pop troll. Has taken too much, as he took every strings. Your ancestor has enough as they took their strings and asked for Harmonia that they can be together. Our Queen was sad to hear this. So she order us, to guide each tribe to their new home to stay. Us, Centuars, guide the country trolls, to the lonesome flats, we discover. The elves guided the funk trolls and gave them a ship to fly above the sky. The fairies, guided the classical trolls above  the mountains. The mermaids and the sirens, guided the techno trolls at the bottom of the ocean. The bat hybrids, guided the rock trolls to the volcano place. As for the others, they guided the pop trolls, to the forest.

After we all guided your ancestors, we left, and our kingdom was covered by protective force thatour queen has created before she passed away. But she told our people that if the GEN-X strings start to react and glow that means a new ruler has arrive.

"And that is why i am here." Oscar finally explain the true history of music. Every troll stared at him surprise and awe as melody look disbelief. Poppy finally gasp when an idea came in her mind. Branch saw this and he start talking," poppy what ever you thinking, no." Poppy gave him a pout look and asked," why?!"" Because! I don't trust this guy! What kf he's making things up?! What if he wants to steal melody away from us?! When branch said that Trollex got more protective as he wrap his arms around melody.

" branch! We all know that melody can figure it out if he's lying or not....... wait... Melody! Can you sense thatif his lying or not?!" Poppy shout as Melody shrugs her shoulder then look at oscar as her eyes start to glow white. Then faded away as melody simple said," no."" See what. I mean??"" Poppy! Please don't tell me that your gonna go there at that kingdom?" Poppy grin as she shout while leaving," YEP! Another world tour here i come!!"

" i'm with ya pipsqueak." Barb said as she too followed her. The other leaders look each other then quickly follows poppy and barb. Branch groan in annoyance as he follows them. Melody and trollex left behind as Oscar slowly turn around as he start to look around the village. Melody was about to follow poppy,but Trollex grab her hand as he said," melody, are we sure about this? Going to the kingdom we don't know?" Melody look at his green worried eyes amking her smile and said," of course Trollex! Haven't you heard Oscar said? I'm their queen. Maybe i could brought them together here."

" i know that you wanted that. Just i don't like him much." He glared at oscar, who was now talking to the country trolls. Melody notice this then smirk as she teased him," ya jealose~~??" Trollex blush furious as he gave her a playful smirk as he said," of course not." He quickly scoop her up making melody yelp and laugh as trollex start to nuzzle her, making her giggle more when his hair start to tickling her neck." I'm just worried for my girl." Trollex finally admit ot making Melody smile and gave him a kiss on his cheeks." Trollex, i'm fine. I'm not in danger. Beside,i have you and the others."

Trollex gave her a loving smile and said," and that's why i love you." He kiss her nose making her giggle as she said," and i love you too." She kiss him as he kiss back. Then pulled away as they went to follow the others, holding each others hands.