Chapter 7: tour around the kingdom

After the two went back to the castle, they notice that the trolls leaders and chiefs were looking at them, giving them a smug look on their face." What??" Asked Melody as poppy whistle a bit as she said," Nothing~ just watching you two were eating each other faces after singing~" Trollex and Melody look surprise as they blush furiously, while the others laugh at the two lovebirds.

Trollex look away from them as he cleared his throat while melody hid her face using her hair, completely embarrassed. Fiona shook her head and smile," Queen Melody? Would you like to have a tour around the kingdom?" Asked Fiona as Melody look at her and said with a smile as he blush is still there." Of course. Trollex? Wanna come with me??" Trollex smile at her and said," of course love."

Then Barb spoke," just try not to eat her face Trollex. You have to wait for the honeymoon you know." Trollex blush furiously as Melody blush, hidden her head at Trollex chest, who was glaring at barb," Shut it!" Everyone laugh as Fiona gauide the two lovers out of the castle. Not knowing that Kiara, was watching them with disgust look on her face as she said to herself," What a hoe." Then she got whack at the back of her head by Ron, as he said," they made for each other. And don't you think to ruin their relationship Kiara."

*********************************

As Fiona guide to the town filled with Demi humans, who were saying goodmorning to her and greet her in royalty way making Melody blush a bit. Trollex felt a little bit uncomfortable, because a lots of demi human girls were giving him a love eyes, making stay beside Melody to show that he's already taken, and even glared at the boys, who were looking at Melody in pervert way.

Next,Fiona guide them to the main center of the village were all the diferent kinds of each creatures were living together. Melody awe in amazed as she walks around happily, with Trollex beside her. Fiona left a while because there's a problem at the other villages. As the two lovers walks around, melody were crowded by the children, who were looking at her in awe and amazed to see that the new queen has finally arrive. Trollex watch her, with a loving smile then frown when he remembers what his friends said.

' should i marry her now? Or just............' he thought as he look at his girlfriend, playing with the kinds using her powers. He smile as he thought,' i guess i have to wait in the right time'

****************************************

Meanwhile, Oscar was touring Delta around his town, since he's the chief of the centaurs. The other trolls leader were guided by the kther cheif leaders. Well except Kiara, since she left cause she doesn't want to tour them, making him growl what she said about the trolls. He swear that he'll that filthy little-

" oscar? Are you okay? You kinda growl angrily?" He snap out of it when Delta spoke. He look at her and saw the worried look on her face, like his deceased wife would do to him. He blink and look away from her as he said," i am fine. Let's continued touring around." Delta nodded as she follows him around, looking confuse why he's emotionless. Then she was stop by Oscar, who spoke," wait here. I have unfinish business to take care" Delta look at him to see he's glaring something, making her look at were he's glaring at.

She saw looking rebel centuars, who were causing trouble around the town. She heard Oscar growly as he gallop towards to them. Delta watch him went their and tackle them by force, she wince a bit as she continued to watch." Are you Oscar's new Wife dear?" Delta look at the old woman centuar, who was smiling at her. Delta blush as she said," um nononononono! 'Am not his wife! 'Am just! Well he's touring meh around here."

The old woman nodded as she said," i apologize about that. I thought that your oscar's new wife after Bella........" Delta look at her confuse." Who's Bella?"" Ya don't know?" Delta nodded at her as the old woman sigh as she spoke," well, all i know is that, Oscar and his wife, Bella who was now pregnant, we're on their way to the castle. Then all the sudden the Terrorist came. They all wreck everything and killed everyone they seen. Unfortunately, Bella, was killed by that action. Oscar was so mad that he unleash his powers and destroyed every terrorist in the kingdom. Then he became the cheif of our kind but i saw that his emotions disappeared after his wife and unborn child died. None of us will never know when his emotion will ever come back."

Delta look surprise to hear the history of Oscar and his lost of his Wife and unborn child. She looks back to see oscar was tying up the rebels then went his way towards her way. " Shall we go back to the tour??" Oscar asked as Delta look at his face then to his eyes, to see he's still remain emotionless but she knew there's something behind it. Delta nodded as she look back to the old woman and said good bye and left, following Oscar behind.

*****************************************

Meanwhile, below the ocean.

" grrr. I can't believe that New queen has a boyfriend which is Troll! Disgusting! She should be married a human kind! Not troll kind! Ugh!" Kiara shout in anger as she falls flat at her bed. She grab her mirror was she spoke," oh magical mirror, show me the new queen and her precious disgusting boyfriend."

Then the mirror shows the two love birds, who were playing with the other kids making her growl in anger and said," once i made potion to make these precious couple. I will rule the kingdom once and for all!! Oh! I will have also control my dear brother and melody to make them fall under my spell and cast trollex away and no one gonna stop me!!" Shout Kiara in anger as she smash the mirror.

Then she smirk evilly as she laugh, really loud. Not knowing that her daughter, Lily, heard this and looks worried and swam away to her room and get ready some potion to break the spell that her mother will use to the new queen and her uncle. Before it was too late.