Chapter 13: too much/ love between them

Everyone was at the throne room practicing a bit for the wedding." Okay this we're you two will stand as Fiona spoke." Said Kiara as the two look each other lovingly. " i can't wait for you two to get married!" Shout Angela as the doors bang wide making everyone look in surprise." Stop!" Poppy shout making everyone look at her confuse." Poppy? Is something wrong??" Melody asked as she look at her best friend confuse.

She listen what poppy said telling Kiara did something and also made a love potion. Everyone look surprise as they all look at Kiara, who was corner by poppy. Then kiara start to make fake tears as she run away, while poppy keep saying she's evil. After that feeling satisfied she bump to melody, who was angry," I don't know why your hate her but she helps me all the decoration and even a wedding dress! Do you think that my eyes look like i been control!?" Melody shout as Poppy rear back in shock.

" i can't believe i brought you here poppy. Maybe you are such a party fool after all." Said Melody then left as she goes after Kiara, with trollex by her side. Poppy froze at her place as everyone look at her with a frown on their face and left. Poppy slowly cried a she kneel down in sadness while Barb growl in anger as she kick some flowers on the ground saying," Butter Ice Tea Cream Honey" branch went to poppy side as he pat her back to calm her down.

" she was my best friend~ Forever~ and now we will never do anything~ together~" sang poppy a bit until kiara came to them. Poppy look up as branvh gave her a glared with barb at his side." I'm sorry" poppy apologize as a glimps of light from kiara's eyes then she gave them a evil grin and said," you will be" this made the three look surprise as Kiara show her triton and shot a beam below them creating a portal as they sank into it. Kiara watch them disappeared and left the throne room with evil look on her face.

She didn't know that Lily was there, watching with horror on her face.

******************************************

Poppy groan a bit as she stood up and look around." Branch? Barb? Are you guys are here?" She called out as she heard a groan. She turn around to see them beside her." Ow.....where are we?" Asked Barb as she look around to see they were at the dark place." Uh....hello?"

" well, well, well~ i hope you like being stuck there forever."

Branch growl in anger as he saw a picture of kiara, smirking at them." Kiara. What have you Done to melody!? And where's the real trollex!?" He shouted as kiara smirk at them. After a long talking , Barb got really, really angry at her as she start smash everything around her, using the guitar that will never break, which is given by Dave. While she keep smash everything that has kiara face, she smash something making it falls over to reveal the other side.

Then the froze to see someone in front of them." TROLLEX?!" Shout the three as Trollex look at them surprise look on his face then sigh in relief to see them" Poppy, branch, barb! Thank goodness you guys are here!" He said as the three  went to his side. " are you okay? How long you been here??" Branch asked as trollex said," five days i been here for a long time." Barb notice that there's a gate so she went to it.

" uh barb? What are you doing??" Trollex asked in confuse to see barb slowly raise her guitar than smack the heck out of the gate. The gate slowly falls over creating a loud bang when it hit the ground. Everyone stared at it in surpirse while they look at barb with shock look on their face. " how?" Trollex asked in disbelief in shock as barb smirk and said," your welcome."

Trollex shook his head as he floated out as he look at them" come on! We have to stop her!" He shout making the three follow him as they run or float as they tried to find way out of the cave.

****************************************

Meanwhile at the castle, we could see kiara was walking around her room wearing royal dress. Today was the wedding day. Kiara smirk as she grab the rose as she slowly sing.

( okay you might recognize the song i write but different so yeah)

Kiara:
This day is going to be perfect
The kind of day which i dream since i was small
All those fools will gather round
For the wedding day has come
What they don't know is that my plan is now finish!

Back to the cave we could see Trollex was running with worried look on face as he sang

Trollex:
This day is going to be perfect.
That kind of day which melody dream since she was small.
But instead of having cake, with all of us to celebrate.
Now the wedding bells will not be ring for her at all.

Kiara:
I care less about melody's dress and i won't part take of
Any cake.
The vows, my brother will be lying it instead.
That's what any kind of weather but i won't let them be together
The truth is time for me to kill the queen now!

No i don't care about love from her and him.
As my heart is now death inside!
So good bye Queen melody for your death!!

Trollex:
We must escape before it's too late
Find a way to save the day
Hope, I'll be lying if I say
"I don't fear that I may lose her
To the one who wants to use her
Not care for love and cherish her each day"

They stop to see a rail cart in front of them. Branch and Barb look cautious towards to it while poppy frown until she move out of the way when trollex zoom passed them with tears coming out from his eyes.

Trollex:
For I oh so love my Bride
All my thoughts she does consume
Oh Queen Melody
I'll soon be by your side!

Then all the sudden the cart move itself making poppy, Branch and barb scream while trollex held on tight with determined on his face. Back to the castle we could her the trumpets start playing, as Melody walk through the carpet.

Kiara:
Finally the moment has arrived
For him to be one lucky groom

Back to trollex and the others they hop out to see the open cave where the light can be seen but it was block a boulder. And it has a little bit opening to it.

Trollex:
Oh, the wedding we won't make
She'll end up marrying a fake
Melody will be

Kiara:
His
All his
Hahahahahahahaha!!

( okay the song you guys read is come from mlp season 2 i think but anyway hope you like and start comment now to figure it out what will happen next!!)