Chapter 16: Truth of the history/Final wedding

"I guess it is time to tell you the truth." Said Miguel as he grunt in pain a bit as Mike and Ruby help their father to sit down at the chair. The elves start to fix the castles with the help of magicians and mage around. Everyone were treated by the doctors, healing their wound and scratches in their body. Melody sat down beside Trollex, who was getting a treatment on his tail.

Miguel sigh as he look down and begin to speak.

" Long ago, Your mother and i ruled together at the kingdom of Harmony, which is change by your mother, Queen Harmonia. We both we're happy to have a child on the way, which we're you Mike, were born as the first born. Born as a half dragon and half magician"

Mike, who stood beside ruby, look surprise as he stared at his father then to his siblings then back to his father as he continued.

" then the second, Ruby was born. Mike, you we're 5 at the time. You are not happy about having a sister. Since mike was born as a half dragon and magician, Ruby was born as full-Blood witch like her grandmother. That wand you been holding Ruby, belong to your grandmother, Queen Diana."

Ruby, Melody's older sister, look at her wand that belongs to her grandmother Diana. Mike grumble a bit as he cross his arms completely embarrased when he remembers it. Ruby gives him a smug look while melody laugh a bit along with the twins.

" Then you, Melody, we're born. When we look at you, you we're just like you mother, has beautiful blue eyes and soft blonde hair. Ruby was happy to have a sister, while mike, was not happy at all. Mike was 11 and ruby was 6 years old. I still remember that ruby was protecting you from your brother, who was about to throw you away."

Miguel chuckle a bit as melody look at her brother with annoyed look on her face. Mike blush more as he spoke," Father, please stop." In deep voice that can make everyone blush a bit. Ruby give her older brother a playful nudge with a smirik on her face, as Mike gave her a death look. Everyone smile at the siblings as they listen more to their father.

"however, Melody, your power is different among me, your mother and your older siblings. You have the same abilities as your great grandfather, Noel. But Your mother and i loved you three so much, until it was time for us to choose which will be next ruler of the kingdom. Mike and Ruby refuse to be next ruler because they don't feel like it. So we got no choice but to choose you, melody, to be the next ruler of kingdom of harmony. Your were 3 at the time and you still didn't know about it. Let's just say that the two of your siblings almost trying to save you from falling off ther window."

Melody eyes went wide as she spoke," WHAT?!" Mike laugh as Rube spoke," still remember. We we're terrified when you fall out all th sudden. Let's just say our brother, got really angry at the window and decided to blow it up until the kingdom become half." Mike stop laughing as he shout,"I DID NOT!!!" The twins laugh as melody smile at her older siblings, leaning on trollex, who wrap his arms around her. Mike saw this and gave him a death glared saying,' if you broke her heart i will find you and kill you no matter where you hide.' Look. Which made trollex look afriad. But Miguel continued more with a smile on his face.

" let's just say at the part of when Mike blow up the half of the castle, your mother wasn't happy about it. Let's just say your mother gave him a time out."

Melody , ruby and the twins snort a bit as they tried to not to laugh while mike gave them a warning look.

" Then the twins we're born. Mike was happy that theirs a boy in the family, while the two of you look happy to see another girl in the family. Your age, Mike, 15, Ruby, 13, Melody,9, years old. After the birth of the twins...........We were under attack."