Part 24

The guy's eyes quickly noticed Haeun and they widened a quartered

"What are you doing here?" His pupils flickered as he stared at the girl who kept switching colors due to the club's changes in lighting.

Haeun's flirty expression fell as she was dumbfounded by who stood in front of her. His face was almost erased from her memory, but it all suddenly crashed back into her.

"Wait, who's this guy?" Hendery's confused voice came through the earpiece as he watched and listened to the conversation closely.

The girl tried to recollect herself and parted her mouth to say something, when the guy suddenly pulled out a gun he had hidden in his waistband.

"Shit." Taeyong hissed, seeing as his sister was now held at gunpoint.

The rest of WayV in the club were also immediately alerted as they tensed up, but due to lack of orders were frozen in place.

The guy's expression displayed confusion and anger as Haeun took a long breath before smiling. "Didn't think we'd meet again. Still busy kidnapping mothers and their children?" 

The memory of her and her mother's kidnapping cleared up in both of their heads as she spoke. She was gaining time for Lucas to carefully sneak up behind the guy.

"Get out as soon as possible." Taeyong took charge and he bagan calling out orders to the guys inside. But Haeun blocked the noise out, still holding intense eye contact with her kidnapper.

"Huh? Chuwon? Why do you have a gun out? She's just my friend." The older, drunk guy staggered and reached towards the firearm in an attempt to take it away from the younger man. But his actions were stopped at the sound of a loud gunshot and he dropped to the ground.

Haeun's breath hitched and the blasting made the eyes of the entire club turn towards the bar and there were screams of horror as the man on the ground began choking on his own blood. 

"ANYONE, DO SOMETHING AND NOW!" Taeyong's now panicked voice came through and although he seemed to have been attempting to recollect himself, it did not seem to be working.

Because Lucas was still quite far away, Xiaojun took initiative and Haeun watched as a wineglass hit directily into the side of the guys head, shattering into pieces. He hissed in pain, his position wavering as his ear began to bleed and the girl took his moment of weakness and quickly jumped off the seat, delivering a strong kick making him fall back.

"We're leaving. We can't risk the lives of the innocent people." Haeun openly spoke into her ear piece as she eyed the crowd that watched in terror. "What are you doing? LEAVE!" She yelled loudly which seemed to get the crowd out of it's daze and they all began dashing for the main exit.

As Haeun watched the chaos, the man on the ground stood up with a grunt and looked around. His hand gun was being stepped over by the panicked crowd and he quickly pressed a button inside his jacket.

At that moment the vip door was thrown open revealing Kun and Winwin who were being escorted by 4 buff males with guns to their temples. Haeun swore quietly and looked towards Chuwon with an angered expression.

"Tell them to let go right now." She growled, trying to ignore the sickening smell of blood that dominated the air. The male smirked slightly and then sent her a glare.

"You brought your men here. Do you expect me to just let it go?"

"But you started this. You began attacking parts of our territory." 

Chuwon threw his head back in laughter before looking down at her in amusement. "Don't be so angry, princess Lee. That's how gangs work." 

The club had for the most part cleared up and the music cut off as someone tripped over the cables while escaping, making the speakers get disconnected. Yangyang and Lucas stood behind Haeun, weapons raised while Xiaojun also pulled out his gun. The girl realized they were clearly outnumbered as many more men drew their weapons in their direction, and they also had Kun and Winwin. They had a huge advantage.

Distressed but still collected, Haeun took a deep sigh before staring right into the man's eyes and beginning to speak into the ear piece.

"Launch plan B." 

And the whole room went black. 

Everyone except the girl and the memebers of WayV were confused, letting the opposition spring into action. There were groans heard from a few men as Kun and Winwin managed to escape their gunpoint and ran towards in the dark towards where the back door was supposedly located. The opposite gang began shooting blindly, but no one stood in their previous spots. Many thuds and yells were heard, showing that some of the men fell, either at the hands of WayV or were shot by their own peers as an accident.

Suddenly, the light turned on again, showing a quite bloody scene. 

There were maybe 5 more dead men who were bleeding onto the floor. The rest had scattered in an attempt to locate their targets. WayV were already by the back-door exit and they watched in horror as Haeun stood surrounded by a majority of the other gang, who quickly fixed their aim back at her figure. 

The girl herself bit by a scowl as she watched the situation, calculating carefully. The men were stood still, waiting for an order from Chuwon. The man himself began hysterically laughing, tears dwelling up in his eyes.

Haeun slowly turned her head towards her group members and after giving it a long thought she spoke in a calm voice. "Leave."

WayV immediately all shook their heads, pointing towards the opposition gang with all of the weapons they could. The girl bit her lip in slight annoyance.

"Are you not going to listen? I told you to leave!" She yelled, making men from around the entire room flinch at her authorative voice. 

And the boys, still reluctant, escaped out of the backdoor.

"Oh my god, what an idiot. Are you that eager to die, Lee Haeun?" Chuwon laughed even harder, staring at the girl in the eye. She remained cold and expressionless.

A warmth began spreading around Haeun's body, reaching every single vein and limb. She was suddenly calm and her head was perfectly clear. Her senses enhanced as she eyed Chuwon in front of her.

But this wasn't the voce, no. This was Haeun herself. Because the girl was beyond pissed.

She was demonic.

"Let's see who makes it out of here alive, Chuwon." The girl exhaled.

So this was kind of messy

but

At least WayV will save themselves, right?