Part 66

"That's your plan?" Hendery asked from where he sat at the long table

Haeun was against standing in front of the entire gang, a big whiteboard behind her presenting a rough sketch which she had just explained to the entire room. Even Taeyong was present, but on a call.

No one seemed disappointed. On the contrary many of the members voicing their agreement.

"Aren't we purposely putting Yuri in danger then?" Sicheng asked carefully, his eyes moving from the girl to the whiteboard.

"We'll be there from before. There is no way I'm letting Yuri get hurt again. Chuwol won't even have a chance to touch her." Haeun assured, feeling confident as usual.

As everyone continued discussing, everything from the plan, method and what will happen to Chuwol after, a sudden cold voice shut everyone up.

"No."

All eyes turned towards the left side of the table. Jeno was sitting almost at the far end and almost everyone could see the glare he was looking up with towards the young leader.

"What?" Haeun asked dismayed.

"No."

"No to what?" Jaemin asked from next to him, patting his arm.

"You can't send in Yuri." Jeno declared.

Although at this point the members would be laughing at him, everyone was silent. Jeno's voice had been so icy and heartless that even Haeun seemed hesitant to speak.

"What are you saying?" She asked, also beginning to get serious.

"Why do we need to drag someone innocent into this? We can just find him ourselves." Jeno continued speaking, the tension in his voice not ceasing one bit.

Haeun was silent, slowly catching onto his weird behaviour.

"It isn't a bad idea. Haeun will defend Yuri from anything, we'll even give her a bulletproof vest just in case. It's the easiest way to catch him off guard." Hendery got involved, scanning over the whiteboard.

"That doesn't guarantee her safety." Jeno growled back.

"Yes it does. We'll get Chuwol before anything bad happens. He won't even have time to strike Yuri or anyone in fact." Johnny also agreed.

Jeno's first clutched until his knuckles became deathly pale.

Renjun placed a comforting hand on his thigh, leaning in a bit closer. "She'll be fine, stop worrying so much."

"How could I not?? We shouldn't make innocent people sacrifice themselves for the sake of our gang!" Jeno began getting way more heated, now raising his voice which was rare for him.

"I think Yuri would be fine with it. She probably wanted to get revenge anyways. He kidnapped her afterall." Taeil shrugged. This didn't seem to satisfy the younger whatsoever.