1

Amalia's pov:
Another day has come along since Bella has lost her vampire mate Edward. And I do have to say that she has taken his absence way better than I had a few years ago. It's surprising that she is already able again to smile and I do have to say that I am indeed jealous at her for that. Other than me she has started to open up again, Jacob indeed plays a huge role in this. So, While I more often than not think about ending my life because i can't feel like living on any longer with my broken heart. My dear sister is slowly coming back out of her misery. Sitting on my already made bed, I try to focus on my clothes opposite of me to make them teleport themselves to me. And with a small smile I see that I indeed got better at teleporting objects. I somehow always found it pretty easy to get myself around like that, but objects not always seem to work for me.
A loud knock downstairs lets me sigh heavily, knowing I am once again alone in this house. So dutifully I make my way to open the frontdoor only to come face to face with Alice.
„What?" i ask her in complete Shock! What is she doing here? Are the others back as well?
„Bella jumped off of a cliff and now Edward thinks she is dead! Please tell me that is not true!" the pixie girl asks me pleadingly. Just as if on cue Jacob along with Bella get out of her car.
„Alice!?!?" Bella shouts out before hurriedly running towards said girl.
„You are back!? Where are the others? Where is Edward?" she questions her while hugging Alice tightly.
„We need to go to Italy Bella! Edward thinks you are dead so he wants to join you in death!" Alice exclaims while trying to push Bella towards her car. The important word in here is try's since I won't let her leave just like that! Not after what Bella went through because of them.
„Do you really think I am going to let my little sister leave with you on the other side of the world?? After everything you guys made her go through?" I seeth out at Alice with venom in every word. She along with her family knew that Bella and Edward were mates so they also must of known that leaving her would hurt her like hell!
„I understand you don't trust me Amalia, but we need to go before it's to late!" Alice tells me intensely. Bella already ready to run off to wherever Alice would want to, but not on my watch.
„Bella listen to me! They left you here alone and broken hearted! Why on earth would you even consider going with any of them?" I tell her, trying to reason with her. To see what they have put her through and to think about what she is about to do.
„You don't understand! I love him!! I can't let him die! I am going to help safe his live and than come back home. He obviously didn't love me but I won't be the reason he gets himself killed! Amalia please!" Bella begs me. And like most of the time I gave in. Not because of them but because I know that Bella would never forgive herself if she would let this happen.
„Ok, but I am coming along!" I tell them already making my way to Alices car. Without another word exchanged the other two quickly jump into the car as well.
„Thank you!" bella tells me with tears in her deep brown eyes. Instead of answering her vocally I only nod at her with a tiny smile, way to freaked out about going back to Italy. From what I have gotten throughout their conversation it's clear that we are going to Volterra and therefore to my own personal hell. Well, maybe it wasn't that good of an idea to come along but I also couldn't let bella run off on herself.
„Amalia? Are you alright?" bella asks me after we have boarded a plane. I guess I wasn't doing a good job of hiding my fright nor the torment on my face.
„yeah, don't worry." I answer her even though even a blind person would see that I was lying.
„We wont be there for long. I promise! I know that you hate Italy for some reason, so I am really thankful that you do this for me." she says softly and honestly. Alice keeps on watching me with an unreadable expression so I quickly check if my shield in my head is still in tact. With a small sigh I see it is still there, so whatever she might see has nothing to do with my thoughts or my future.
„How are we going to find Edward? Volterra isn't that small. There also is their annual festival." I ask them to get my thoughts on something else than maybe running into my nightmare while being there.
„don't worry I know where he is heading to." Alice says with a reassuring smile.
„I didn't know you where there already." she says with a thoughtful look.
„I was." is my only answer. Not wanting to think back to what had happened back there. Not wanting to think of those twins that have stolen my heart so quickly and suddenly decided that they don't want me any longer.
„Sorry, it wasn't my intend to upset you." Alice says with remorse and apology while handing me a handkerchief. Hurriedly wiping my tears from my face that of course have come out once again.
Maybe this trip is a sign? A sign that after bringing Bella's mate back to her to finally end my misery. I already held up way longer than I thought after getting thrown away.
„We are about to Land." bella tells me softly, shaking my shoulder to get my attention. Well, guess I have spaced out once again.
So with another sigh and an unsettling feeling in my stomach I exit the plane, and after another deep breath I set my feet on Italien ground once again.