21

Amalias pov:
The last week was really great! I got to spend time with my sister, mum, Marcus and of course my mates! It also was pretty fun to spend time with the rest of the cullans! But now the time has come to say our final goodbye to all of them. Carlisle has deemed me completely fit once again. I am happy that I finally am back to my normal me, but it also saddens me that I have to leave the rest of my family behind.
„Please stay safe darling! And if you ever need help or anything please call me right away! I am going to miss you babygirl." esme says while hugging me tightly. My tears are running down my cheeks, but I know they have given me more time than necessary so I need to suck it up and be a big girl.
„I will miss you too mum!" I answer her before kissing her cheek. A smile graces her beautiful face before a stern look overtakes her. She walked towards my mates looking sternly, stopping right in front of them.
„If I hear about you even raising your voice at my daughter, let alone hurting her again you will get to know me a little better! Is that clear!?" she asks them threateningly and I can't stop the giggles to leave my mouth. My mates on the other hand look shocked and quickly nod their heads at mum. Guess she has frightened them quit a bit!
„Stay safe and please take care of Charlie. I know you two aren't that close but please at least try it for me." I beg bella, knowing that Charlie surely is going to become depressed after realizing that I won't be coming back.
„I promise! Don't worry, and you don't forget to call me at least once a day!" she answers with tears leaking out of her brown eyes.
„And you take care of her! We won't want a repeat of last time!" I tell Edward who quickly nods and hugs bella into his side.
„Teddy bear, Hug!" i say and just as the last word leaves my lips I am once again in the middle of a group hug. I try to soak up all their love like a sponge.
„I will miss you guys!" I tell them trying hard to stay strong even if it is really tough on me.
„We will miss you too, but we can call and maybe even visit." emmet tells me, softly wiping the tears away from my cheek.
„I am afraid it's Time." Marcus says softly.
„I would like to thank you all for taking such good care of my daughter! As well as letting us stay here with you! I won't forget that, so if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to call!" Marcus adds and shakes Carlisle hand. So after another round of hugs I huddle my mates and Marcus close to me before concentrating on teleporting us all back to Italy. And just like that, we stand in the throne room to the shock of aro and caius.
„You are back!" Demetri explains happily before hugging me much to the shock of everyone except Marcus.
„Good to see you too Demetri!" I say and hug him back.
„Princess?" Alec asks a bit irritated but I see he try's to not just push me away from Demetri.
„What? He is like a brother." I tell them with a slightly tilted head. His face quickly erupts into a relived and happy smile.
„That's really Good to hear love!" Jane says happy as well.
„Welcome back darling! I see you are back to being healthy! It's amazing how you just got the four of you back to us!" aro says with a wide smile. Caius also stands up to make his way towards me.
„I am happy you are back in one piece!" he whispers into my ear while hugging me softly.
„Thank you! I am happy that I am back as well!" I answer him with a real smile on my face. It's strange how I miss my family back in Forks, but while I was staying in Forks I missed the people in Italy.
„while we are already here together right now, i would like to discuss my change into a vampire." I tell them after taking a deep breath. Everyone is looking at me pretty shocked but I have made up my mind. It would happen sooner or later anyway, with me being mated to two of them.
„I don't know if you all would be alright with that, that's why I would like to discuss it with you all." I go on since no one has said anything till now.
„That's just splendid!! I would love to welcome you into our vampire family even though I do see you as family member already!" aro says with a pleased smile.
„You would really give up your human life?" Alec asks me a bit unsure. Maybe they don't want to have me around them forever, who knows.
„I would like to spent eternity with you guys. If you don't feel the same that's ok too!" I say feeling suddenly not so sure anymore.
„We would love for you to change into a vampire, we are just worried if you are really sure about it. It's really painful to go through the change." Jane says, she obviously has seen my sad eyes and might as well realized what must be running through my head.
„I am sure. I want to stay with you, for as long as it's possible in any way or form. So if you are alright with it, than why wait any longer?" I say and ask in return. I thought about it for a long time, even discussed it with mum. She also understands that it would be inevitable anyway since I want to stay with my mates forever.
„So, when would you like to do it?" alec questions a smile on his gorgeous face.
„Now! I mean why wait if I am sure? Carlisle also deemed me completely fit." I answer him without as much of a thought. I honestly just want to get it over with. If it really is as painful as everyone always says than I want to get it over with as soon as possible!
„If it is really what you want." Jane says, softly kissing my neck.
„I am guessing you would like your mates to do the honors?" aro questions knowingly. Nodding my head in reply, no offense to anyone but I would like my mates lips to be the last thing I will feel on me before my human part dies.
„I will be staying with them. Just to make sure they won't lose control when they taste your blood." Marcus says, Demetri also quickly agrees to stay there. Just to be safe! And to my surprise my mates agree with it right away.