Ahsoka and Rex ate in silence. They each had a piece of the large Sathog and were munching happily. The sound of hundreds of bugs and animals filled the silence. Rex saw Ahsoka admiring the small Phosfleas that glowed in the air. She set what she was eating down and removed a small, empty, lantern from the ship. She then walked around and tried to catch the bugs. She jumped in the air and caught a handful, setting them down gently inside the lantern.

The bugs filled the small glass box with light. Ahsoka sat down next to Rex and placed the lantern in between them. She watched as the Phosfleas crawled around and lit up the small space.

"We still need to make a shelter," Rex pointed out.

"Right" Ahsoka muttered.

She pulled out some vines from her bag and tossed them next to Rex.

"We can use these to tie wood pieces together" she explained.

"How are we going to get that wood?" Rex asked.

"Leave that to me," Ahsoka said.

She threw her hand up, her palm facing the forest. Her eyes were closed and she used the force to lift two very large pieces of bark. Ahsoka set them down next to one another creating a make-shift tent.

Rex marched over and wrapped the vines around the structure pulling them tightly. He tied them securely and layed out a small blanket inside. It was big enough for only the two of them, still being the slightest bit crammed. Neither cared though as they were here to survive. Surviving didn't involve comfort, it was staying alive for another day.

Ahsoka set the lantern in the corner of the shelter and sat down next to it. Rex hung a large cloth over the entrance so no bugs, or unwanted creatures, could get in. At least he hoped. After everything was set up and both of their stomachs were full Rex joined Ahsoka inside the tent.

She was lying on her back staring at the ceiling. Rex wondered what she was thinking about and more or less what she was focusing on. Ahsoka turned to him and smiled. He returned the gesture and layed down next to her.

"I never knew this was how I would be spending my time here on Kashyyyk, as a refugee. A refugee running from the republic" She sighed a small frown on her face.

"At least we're not dead" Rex pointed out.

"True" Ashoka agreed, "I just hope Anakin is okay"

"Last I heard he was at the Jedi temple" Rex muttered.

Ashoka nearly choked on her breath. To think that her former master had been killed was too much. He was one of the most powerful Jedi, he just couldn't be dead. Even though she saw what had happened with the chancellor in the force, she still knew there was good in him. He would make the right decision.

"He's okay" Ashoka said trying to reassure herself, "I just know it"

Suddenly she felt a great disturbance in the force. Pictures filled her head one flashing into the other. It was Anakin. Him and Obi wan, they were fighting on a planet with lava and fire. Mustafar. Ashoka saw as Obi wan stood on a hill and Anakin was jumping. The next picture Anakin was on the ground fire covering his body. Obi wan was crying and shouting something. Then Obi wan left in Padme's ship.

Ashoka sat up quickly gasping for breath. Rex jumped up as well frantically looking at her.

"Is everything alright?" Rex asked with a concerned look.

Ashoka clutched her head, her breaths raspy and scattered. Rex tugged at her arm to get her to look at him.

"What's wrong?" he demanded searching for any reaction.