12

Ahsoka dashed onto the ship and fired up the engine. She had to get to Rex. He was on a ship by Corellia, she was coming to get him. She flew the ship up, and out of the trees. As Ahsoka was flying, she got a good look at the planet. It was breathtaking. She had to stay focused though.

Ahsoka flew out of Kashyyyk's atmosphere and into space. She put in the coordinates and took off into hyperspace. She didn't dare waste any time. As soon as the ship was in autopilot Ahsoka began to relax, at the same time stressed as ever. There were so many things that could go wrong. She could get captured! Then they would both be executed on the spot.

She shook off the thought and came up with a plan. In her visions, Ahsoka saw a door splattered with different substances. Rex must be in that room. She remembered there was a number over the door way. It was 85. She would have to land the ship and get out fast to get to Rex. This was gonna be harder than Ahsoka had hoped for. She would find Rex, get him off the ship and they would hide out on a nearby planet.

The ship came to a stop close to a large star destroyer. She put on the ship's cloaking device and prayed that they wouldn't see her coming. But first she needed to know for sure if Rex was still in the room, the room he was being tortured in.

She closed her eyes and searched for him in the force. Everything was a blur until he came into view. Ahsoka wished she hadn't seen him. He looked terrible, cuts covering his body. The blood from them staining his shirt and creating a pool on the ground below him. He was in unbearable pain, Ahsoka could feel it. He was barely breathing at all and he looked as weak as ever.

"Rex" Ahsoka choked out.

Rex looked up with the slightest expression of hope. He could sense her, and she could sense him. Ahsoka saw as he mouthed words that sent a shiver down her spine. They shook her to the very core.

The words were, "Help me"

Ahsoka choked back a cry of terror and her breaths were uneven and raspy. She needed to get him out now. She navigated the ship closer to the star destroyer and near the landing hanger. She went through the force field and swiftly landed the ship near the exit.

"UNSCHEDULED ARRIVAL AT BAY 7" speakers boomed, "UNSCHEDULED ARRIVAL AT BAY 7"

Ahsoka leapt out of the ship right into a group of clones. They began to open fire and Ahsoka dodged the blaster shots. She pulled her pistol out of her pocket, set it to stun, and took out several troopers.

"It's the Jedi!" a clone called.

A clone behind her grabbed Ahsoka's wrist and she flipped him over by the arm. Several other troopers lunged at her and tried to tackle her. But she was too quick, she jumped out of the way and kicked them in the shin, or stunned them. One came at Ahsoka and she punched him in the jaw and swept him off his feet, he landed on the ground with a thump.

Clones began to file out all around her and Ahsoka shot at them, hitting everyone one. She used the force to lift the clones off the ground and throw them into the wall. There was no time for distractions so she ran past them still shooting at the clones behind her. They ran after Ahsoka, determined to catch and turn her in. Ahsoka wasn't going to let that happen. As she was running she used the force to find out where to go. She remembered seeing a cell in her vision and made a sharp turn down the closest hallway.

"Just hold on Rex" she thought.

She was coming, Rex could feel it. He let out a sigh of relief, he wouldn't have to go through this any longer. The cuts from the blade burned, and the interrogator was searching through the tools at the moment. Rex was covered in blood from his neck to his toes. He just had to be patient and wait. Ahsoka was coming, coming to save him.